Oratan Daily Secret Camp

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey all,

Did a quick run through tutorial of the oratan daily secret camp.
Added a lil commentary along the way going over why the secret camp is best, as I show where to find it.
Time to give back a little for the game that gave me so much. More to come.

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
You mention hunting the 2 hour window , but you actually have an unlimited window.

As long as you don't kill the entire 100 prospectors , you can enter back into the instance after it times out.

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
The Society
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
There are two instances Secret Camp X & Secret Camp XVII
Secret Camp XVII will cost you 950 Arkoins to enter to hunt 100 Level 31 Dominants. You dont have to be a smuggler to do that.
I cannot remember what Secret Camp X allows. It costs 5000 arkoins to enter and I dont think you need to be a smuggler to be able to enter that one

Bones

Elite
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
The arkoin instance increases 50 arkoins each level you progress , it might be costly to some but the time it saves can be far worth it.

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
The Society
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
Does anyone know what is in Secret Camp X

There are two instances Secret Camp X & Secret Camp XVII
Secret Camp XVII will cost you 950 Arkoins to enter to hunt 100 Level 31 Dominants. You dont have to be a smuggler to do that.
I cannot remember what Secret Camp X allows. It costs 5000 arkoins to enter and I dont think you need to be a smuggler to be able to enter that one

So how do you access them?
I was refused access to the terminal since I wasn't a smuggler. And when I spoke to the NPC, he said "you are not a smuggler, go away before something bad happens to you", or something along those lines.

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
The Society
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
Following the video in forgo's post above, did you arrive at the Secret Camp & speak to the NPC? That should how you get access. (after paying the arkoins that is)

Following the video in forgo's post above, did you arrive at the Secret Camp & speak to the NPC? That should how you get access. (after paying the arkoins that is)

Yes I did. Last time I was there, the NPC told me "You're not a smuggler, go away before something bad happens".
Now, the second time, I tried speaking to the NPC again and now nothing happens at all. Maybe its bugged. Or they changed it?
I don't know.

Bones

Elite
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
I can add and confirm that you need to be a smuggler in order to enter this instance. You cannot use the terminal without having
completed the first smuggler quest.
I never achieved smuggler and I was able to use this cave instance all the way through to the end of payback mission , which was stage 17 I believe.
I am no longer able to access it since there are no stages available in the mission.

I never achieved smuggler and I was able to use this cave instance all the way through to the end of payback mission , which was stage 17 I believe.
I am no longer able to access it since there are no stages available in the mission.

Maybe they cancelled it then.