Osseocollum Trio Weekend

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
osseocollum_oasis_poster.jpg

This weekend to celebrate the arrival of the Osseocollum Iron Mission (NPC: Walter Henrysson, position: Calypso (74381, 67320, 138) , location: Boreas) we're doing 3 Osseo events! :

Friday, the 28th of June, from 21:00 MA time, Free Most Loot Event

Saturday, the 29th of June, from 21:00 MA time Free Highest Single Loot Event

Sunday, the 30th of June, from 21:00 MA time Free Most Loot Loot

We've got 2 DNA set at minimum maturity and maximum density, allowing you to shoot all event long whilst not having you swamped :D

Prizes include: Gungnir mk I (L), Firefly (L), Sleipnir mkI (L) and one Spear mk IV(L), mixed in various orders in the three events :) All vehicles come along with 20 ped tt of Oil. The real prize however is the mission with all those skills trowed out there as rewards :D The vehicles are just a nice bonus :yay:

For more info, add me ingame (hitman nutrageti 47 is my avatar name) or add Jenna Star Mercury, or simply post a reply here:)

Last edited:
Good luck with the event !

What could help in attracting people for the event, is to mention the rewards for the first 2 or 3 stages of the Osseo mission chain... I haven't seen them anywhere yet, so if you know them, I would be gratefull.

Good luck with the event !

What could help in attracting people for the event, is to mention the rewards for the first 2 or 3 stages of the Osseo mission chain... I haven't seen them anywhere yet, so if you know them, I would be gratefull.

Stage 1: 7.31 ped Longblades, 4.75 Inflict ranged damage or 2.38 Bioregenesis skill :) maybe 2-3 people ingame right now that went past this stage so don't know yet what comes next :)

bump me up :D first event today:D@21:00 MA time :D:D

most loot osseo today at 21:00 :D:yay::yay: come shoot ! we had 3 hofs yesterday :D

last osseo event of the week :) @21:00 MA time =>Highest Single Loot

Since the 1st weekend went pretty good, we'll do another one :D first post updated with the new set of events:eyecrazy:

Today at 21:00 MA time first of the osseo events :D one most loot event that is :D

Back