Outer Chaos Artwork

Downwrdspiral Spiiral Killix
I was donated an apartment and some peds to allow me to veture out and create my first piece of in-game art! For this first piece I am asking for bids/offers on it. I know I originally said TT+80peds but that seems too low for all the trouble I had to go through to get it in there and the time it took to paint it.

There is only one copy available at this time. If you want to check it out for yourself, please visit my apartment at Omegaton West Habitat, Delta 8E.

The TT price of the frame alone is 108.50.

Start Bid = +200Ped
Current Bid = +250ped
Highest Bidder = LegendDogg

Auction will be over Friday the 16th at 7am Pacific.

Here is what it looks like in game:

apartment-art.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Spiiral

Last edited:
looks nice and is certainly orginal....

but is it upside down? ;)

good luck

Thank you. Hehe, no its not upside down, thats how its inteded to be. :)

Made this in photoshop to show what your apartment could look like with my art (and a gothica lamp) in it. Just one of the many possibilities :)

Ooooh Ahhhh! lol

apartment-design.jpg

Also thought it'd be a more interesting bump and I was bored lol.

:thumbup:

hehe - looks very... erhmm Gothic ;)

nice art work spiiral, I bid TT+250:).. would look good in my apt

Keep those bids coming, just another 6 days left :eek:

If anyone has any questions about the painting, please dont be afraid to ask.

Big BUMP to a fellow artist, m8! I would surely bid here if my peds weren't tied up in frames at the moment. See you at the the Entropia Museum of Fine Arts. :wtg:

I love the piece by the way. Not to fond of the plaster effect in general, but you've done it well. Be sure to post if you ever gonna have a real gallery with all your art since I would very much want to take a look.

One more bump before bed. looks like everyone can guess who the winner will be. :rolleyes:

I see that you have contact the center of all universes. Azazoth the all burning nuclear chaos.

Nice. Beware of the pipers.

(bump)

*bump, bump, bump* Thats the sound of the...post goin to the top. :laugh:

Congrats To LegendDogg!

PM me with a time we can meet up.

AUCTION OVER!

Back