Info: Ozpyn LR 1X1 Stats better than Opalo SGA

adeehr

Guardian
Sheilna
I haven't played PE much in the last 6 months, came back this week to discover the LR 1x1 on auction so I did some research. According to the weapon compare on Entropedia, this gun is better for eco hunting than the Opalo or even the SGA Opalo. Has anyone else noticed this?

Ammo
Opalo: 200
SGA: 200
LR 1X1: 200
Advantage: None

Decay
Opalo: 0.020
SGA: 0.020
LR 1X1: 0.200
Advantage: Opalo/SGA

Damage (Max)
Opalo: 8
SGA: 8
LR 1X1: 9
Advantage: LR 1X1

Range
Opalo: 55
SGA: 63
LR 1X1: 60
Advantage SGA

Attacks/Minute
Opalo: 44
SGA: 49
LR 1X1: 51

Damage/Second
Opalo: 4.08
SGA: 4.54
LR 1X1: 5.32

Damage/Pec
Opalo: 2.752
SGA: 2.752
LR 1X1: 2.843

To me the last two categories are the most important, damage per second and damage per pec. The faster you kill at the more efficient is the most eco you can be. I could go deeper into the stats but I think it's pretty obvious that the newer Ozpyn LR 1X1 from Cyrene is a better low end eco weapon than the Opalo and even the Opalo SGA. And it's even cheaper than the SGA. Add the A101 and it's eco city!!

Opalo was always a bad weapon eco-wise, unamped.

Even the Cyrene TT weapons are better than it as a finisher or for really small mobs like puny (SI Scorpion, SI HK)

The trend is to replace old school weapons requiring L100 with new ones with SIB, just check selling threads :)

Opalo was always a bad weapon eco-wise, unamped.

Even the Cyrene TT weapons are better than it as a finisher or for really small mobs like puny (SI Scorpion, SI HK)

The trend is to replace old school weapons requiring L100 with new ones with SIB, just check selling threads :)

Yea I see those now too, wow haha. But with the A101 those won't work.

Back