PC adj nemesis female

Well ive bought 2 sets for me and a rl m8 one i bought for +2k what seems a fais price and other i bought for +1.9k

note that nemesis is a pretty rare set if u want to buy then specialy if it is by part @ action and will be aprox tt+ 800 to lets say 1k or even more and
than u need te materials for upgrading it what wil also be like 100-150ped each part

so the total cost to make a set will be around tt+2k if u want to build it yourself

so the prices i payed tink are cool :cool: i even tink compare the eco and buff the set gives it even worth +2,5k

Well ive bought 2 sets for me and a rl m8 one i bought for +2k what seems a fais price and other i bought for +1.9k

note that nemesis is a pretty rare set if u want to buy then specialy if it is by part @ action and will be aprox tt+ 800 to lets say 1k or even more and
than u need te materials for upgrading it what wil also be like 100-150ped each part

so the total cost to make a set will be around tt+2k if u want to build it yourself

so the prices i payed tink are cool :cool: i even tink compare the eco and buff the set gives it even worth +2,5k

Thanks for the input sir. Finally somone reply :)

Back