PC/buying for few laser carabines

Aris_S

Guardian
Hi mates :)
Would like to ask for price check for the following guns(unlimited ones)

Riker UL3
Montgomery Anabolic
Breer M4a
Isis LR32

Also, if you are the one who would like to sell any of those, please, let me know.

Thanks for any given information.

The Riker UL3 should be the cheapest one, if you can find one I wouldn't pay more than TT+200 for it.

The Breer M4a is quite rare, there's only 2-3 ingame. My price for it should be arround TT+300-500 just for rarity, because honestly it's not a very good gun for today's standards. More info here.

The Montgomery Anabolic has epic eco, good range but still a bit low dps. The main problem is the high TT but you could find one very decayed. It's a tad better than the Ozpyn LR S1X3, so I guess price should land arround TT+2k.

And finally, the Isis LR32 can be a hard one to find and it's the most powerful one. Has the problems of meh eco and very high TT. I would not pay more than TT+3k for it, you are better grinding with the anabolic imho.

GL

The Riker UL3 should be the cheapest one, if you can find one I wouldn't pay more than TT+200 for it.

The Breer M4a is quite rare, there's only 2-3 ingame. My price for it should be arround TT+300-500 just for rarity, because honestly it's not a very good gun for today's standards. More info here.

The Montgomery Anabolic has epic eco, good range but still a bit low dps. The main problem is the high TT but you could find one very decayed. It's a tad better than the Ozpyn LR S1X3, so I guess price should land arround TT+2k.

And finally, the Isis LR32 can be a hard one to find and it's the most powerful one. Has the problems of meh eco and very high TT. I would not pay more than TT+3k for it, you are better grinding with the anabolic imho.

GL

How often do you buy things for price you think they are worth? :D

GL

ID agree with most of these prices except the lr32 I actually owned one when they still had 50% min TT. At that point I paid +1800 led for it. There's better weapons out there at this point in the game. Most ID be willing to buy it for now is maybe +1500.

Go whatever you go with.

Arkon

Back