PC check Imp mk3

sacklitch

Old Alpha
Litano Sacklitch Makero
Hiya , I dont see many imp mk3 arounds, Any one have a clue of their prices now days?

Just for your information there should be at least two of those guns around. I doubt there many more, if any. :)

here are the stats :)

Sanstitre_367274.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet gun for sure :) Didnt actually look but I remember a sales thread somewhere here for one, within the last 4 months or so, might be worthy of a search.

In my opinion at least 3x an as-147 is probably right, but then you have the rare factor to add in, which is hard to guess. So 15,000 probably a minimum value if they were common, but they arent so you could have buyers at 120,000+.

Offhand you know what mob dropped it? damn nice weapon!

i used to own imk3, nice weapon...

both of them were looted from hogglo, 1st by Linzey 2nd by Norstrop

Voland said:
i used to own imk3, nice weapon...

both of them were looted from hogglo, 1st by Linzey 2nd by Norstrop

What about Prodiq, or was that mod mk II?

Tzepu said:
Hmm, at about the end of 2005 1 imkIII sold for the same price as imkII

My memory served me right, here it is:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9227

Yup it might not have the full "economy" of the imp2, but the killingpowers are phenomenal (used it alot while Zee owned it, its a bloody dream and the only gun id consider using compared to modmerc... Imp2 is nice but makes me fall asleep :p
Zee got full shadow male+adj fap for it @the time as an item deal from Wormie of ViaD that still owns it... the other one i saw VVV from EliteSoup using @rig a while ago, so my guess is he owns that atm.
Both, i would guess, would be extremely hard to pry outta either owners hands. Priceguess? impossible to say. Weapon is "almost unique" and @the same time one of the absolutely best guns ingame so... "alot"?...

manuel said:
here are the stats :)

Sanstitre_367274.JPG

Wormie owns one for sure yes, and probably indeed only 2 around. but why I actually reply...

63 attacks a min with reload 1 sec?! Do you buy minutes and the resell them for 63 secs Manuel...

Kemp said:
Wormie owns one for sure yes, and probably indeed only 2 around. but why I actually reply...

63 attacks a min with reload 1 sec?! Do you buy minutes and the resell them for 63 secs Manuel...

That sounds too funny to ignore :laugh:

P.S: +rep

Back