PC: Corinthian Ruby Kanin (lev 25+)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

since i have hard time setting price tag on this pet i will ask others what they think how much it may be worth: Corinthian Ruby Kanin (lev 25+).

Some stats:
- pet at lev 25 has 77575 xp. Considering person will be most eco training (~2xp/1energy). This means that it requires minimum ~387ped TT of nutrio to reach this level (at 300% markup thats around 1150-1200peds). So unless nutrio drops in price significantly the minimal cost to train is same no matter what ;).
- currently it costs 53 nutrio/h (13 passive + 40 activated) to run the +14% acceleration buff. With current Hermetic Ring series that at current moment do not have decay per hour (but surely MA will add this sooner or later) - it is not good to use this pet as running buff. Espetially that buff from pet still goes to "item" section of the buff and that is caped at 25%.
So person looking for most balanced fastesed running speed - its best to use either: adj harrier + hermetic adj + regular bunny = 24% OR hermetic mod + regular bunny = 23% (in case for some reason you want to wear other armor).
Hermetic Mod costs around 1k-1.2k peds atm so you can see it is already cheaper than it takes Ruby to skill up to lev 25 and has no cost to use.
- soon there should be ComPet Beta release - sadly noone knows how useful/fun the pets will be there.

So speculation points:
- what will be the decay/h of the hermetic rings?
- how the ruby kanin will look compared to other pets in ComPet?

Feel free to add seomthing i have not discussed yet and please oh please - set your price tag with some explanation ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Hi, I would just like to say a huge grats on you trying to identify a fair price for the Corinthian Ruby Kanin you are selling by looking at the down side/alternatives as well.

I don't know that much about pets in use, but if pets are being used with stable skills, for example, then part of the cost of training them up can be offset because of their actual usefulness while spawned. However, for the higher levels, maybe people need to be actively doing the tricks as well, in order to get to the necessary activation level at a good speed.

Thus, my thinking is that the value of a pet could well be less the tt+mu cost for whatever level, but I'd be unsure how much less.
We have no idea yet if high level pets in compet will be in fear of their lives (i.e. being destroyed), or whether they can choose easy fights for profit etc etc.
If the general perception of high level pet value is a bit low right now, maybe keep it for 'cough - x' months until we know more...

Back