Society
Hardcore
Isfin Failivrin Meleth
as topic says, and I might be buying if you have one for sale :D

Seen them go latley for 50-60K

last one one sold by 35k here in forum

OgiMini said:
last one one sold by 35k here in forum

Well Adjusted mk.V that is much worse then the ME version sells for +30K now: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40579

And I dont remember who it was, but someone in-world was yelling "Buying mk.v ME +50K"

What do I know :dunno: I rather pay 50K for the ME version though, then 30K for the adjusted since the adjusted version is more or less the same as normal mk.V

Yea I think I recall seeing some for 35k not so long ago. And 50k... yea well RJME was 35kish last week and now I see people selling them for 50, and you can allways find someone paying over price on items if you wait long enough, or the buyer has waited long enough :D

Thx thought, atleast I got something to go on :)

I thk MK5 ME doesn't worth 60k or i missed something perhaps..
like Rj me doesn't worth 50k , the one on auction at 35k was not sold..

i would like to pay 40k for one mk5ME

yeah last one sold for 35k one moth ago (mallo).

I guess rj me and mk5me is about 40 k

One thing I don't understand is why people pay 50k for MKVME, and the Adjusted M61A5 only goes for 25k at the moment?.

they seem to be very similar, Adj M61A5 has the same if not better eco, ok slightly lower overall damage amped, but higher range and higher damage per shot. in my view they are both as good as eachother, so I don't understand the massive price difference!. :)

anyway, good luck finding it!.

Edit: posted stats on next page :D

Last edited:
Failivrin said:
yea well RJME was 35kish last week and now I see people selling them for 50

Placing in auction with crazy markup is not the same as selling. No way RJME is selling at 50k! :rolleyes:
As Manuel points out RJME is not even selling at 35k lately.

OgiMini said:
I guess rj me and mk5me is about 40 k

Then why are you offering a RJME in auction at 50k? ;)

Take care,
BB

Recently one went on BO In auction for 38k but mkV ME will surely rise even more inprice (know the person bought it). Great Eco 4.44 unamped.

Machinejedi said:
Recently one went on BO In auction for 38k but mkV ME will surely rise even more inprice (know the person bought it). Great Eco 4.44 unamped.

Eco is 4.4 amped.

BB

This is the reason I dont understand why more people don't buy the Adj M61A5,
stats:unamped

Eco on adj m61a5: 4.41
Eco on mkvme: 4.39

Damage on M61A5: 54.4
Range: 115 - dmg: 102

Damage on mkvme: 56.7
Range: 88 - dmg: 63

It seems all guns like this have increased in price except this one, I don't get it:).

(as said in last post damage increases with amp more on mkvme but has lower range and lower max dmg, which I assume makes M61A5 better for PVP aswell).

Ace Wiseshadow said:

It seems all guns like this have increased in price except this one, I don't get it:).

(as said in last post damage increases with amp more on mkvme but has lower range and lower max dmg, which i assume makes M61A5 better for PVP aswell).

Have you compared dm/sec on those two guns ???

Hi,

Yeah, damage per sec on Adj M61A5: 54.4
Damage per sec on MKVME: 56.7

As I said this does increase a bit more on MKVME when amped, however M61A5 holds the same eco, and adds in more range and more damage per shot...

The reason I post this is a lot of people seem to forget about this gun when buying, and I really don't understand why mkvme is worth 20K+ more.
Seems this is the most underpriced wep in game atm, yes I do own one, and no im not posting this to try and increase its price, I have no plans of selling it anytime soon :).
No doubt MKVME is a great gun, but seems to me this gun is underpriced.

I'm wondering if there is any real reason for this.

Last edited:
Ace Wiseshadow said:
Seems this is the most underpriced wep in game atm, yes I do own one,

There is nothing such as underpriced weapons in this game. Anything which is barely acceptable is ridiculously overpriced, including the am61a5.
The only distinction is between overpriced items, very overpriced items, ridiculously overpriced items and real jokes. :silly2:

Take care,
BB

hehe :)

I mean compared to some other weps it seems like a good buy at 24k or whatever it sells for now.

Anyway, I was just thinking outloud really.

good luck :D

Ace Wiseshadow said:

(as said in last post damage increases with amp more on mkvme but has lower range and lower max dmg, which I assume makes M61A5 better for PVP aswell).

Well both weapons are very fine guns, but its all down to the purpose you will use it for.

I wouldnt like a 2 second relod gun when hunting a massive spawn like at Crystal Palace, with bad terain, mobs both run and hit fast.

If you are going for mobs in plain terrain the Adj M61A5 would be nice, if you had the skills to use it properly. With a so high ammo burn and slow relod every hit counts no matter the range.

And you will have to wait 2 seconds to switch to your fab if you get a critical hit with several mobs on you, that can be difrent between life and death.

You cant only look at the ecco of a gun, you have to think of what/how you will hunt.

Many factors to look at, both have pros and cons, they seem to offer similar stats to me, one in rifle configuration and one in carbine, depends what you prefer, all depends how you hunt I suppose. :)

Last edited:
buckaroobanzai said:
Then why are you offering a RJME in auction at 50k? ;)

Take care,
BB

I can always try my luck:)))

The thing is that RJME can take advantage of the pre-LG period..

And i want an mk5me:))

Back