PC on ADJ fab and Mina tier 2 ul

KrQlle

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Hellfire KrQlle Laviton
hey i'm thinking about selling my mina now and thinking about buying an adj fab! but bin some time sins the last adj fab were sold on ah and only 1 mina ever sold! so was wondering how much they are worth atm! anyone?

Adjusted First Aid Pack is about 20k to 25k peds.

Mina I don't know sorry. Hope that helps :)

thx last one i saw sold on ah wer +21k i think! so yeah might be around that

There are some recent threads talking about Mina, they shouldn't be too hard to find but the short answer seems to be somewhere's around +3.5-4K give or take five hundred ped depending on the mood of the buyer/seller.

Well I should guess that 21-22k is average price and acceptable if you waited for one, 20k is just rock bottom bargain price. But if you want one asap offer 23-24k someone will cough up I'm sure. Maybe even 25-26k :yup:, you will see pm's from all directions... enjoy!

I think worth how much someone wanna give :yay:

hey i'm thinking about selling my mina now and thinking about buying an adj fab! but bin some time sins the last adj fab were sold on ah and only 1 mina ever sold! so was wondering how much they are worth atm! anyone?

What is a Adj Fab?

Yep - currently looking for an Adjusted fap around 23.000 PED

I think thats their pricerange. Last 2 auction sales was at TT+21.500 PED roughly like 5-6 months ago and 2 days appart. So offering 23.000 is generous in my opinion really... :yup:

Tier 2.9 Mina recently (month) sold for TT+3500, there is a Tier 2.2 on auction now for +4000 bid, +4200 buyout and its been sitting there a few days with no bids.

I think Adj Fap are more now, I have one that I traded for when they were in the 22-25K range. At the time it took a second fap to tier it so I did not think I would ever tier it. The two that sold cheap on auction was around that time as well. Now that they changed the tier system I can tier it worry free, mine is at tier 1 (Cost less then 200 peds to tier) and now its almost as much heal per second as a fap 125. Because of this I do not see anyone parting with the fap for as low as it was 4-5 months ago. Given enough time (it does take a ton of time to advance the tiers) the adj fap at tier 10 can be similar to a fap 220 which is enough to hunt most semi big mobs.

I love my fap I feel the savings everyday so def worth owning ;)

Back