Pc Oreamp oa-101 (l) bp

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
Hi there.
I'm planning to sell my blueprint (unl) for the oa101 (L)
Checked the market value, and i see something between 200 and 400 ped or something, not sure at all if those are values made by sales of bp's with a medium~high qr or also those "standard" ones.
The one i have has never been used, or i might have used it 1 or 2 times since i got it...
So a pricecheck on it,please?
Regards:)

Hi there.
I'm planning to sell my blueprint (unl) for the oa101 (L)
Checked the market value, and i see something between 200 and 400 ped or something, not sure at all if those are values made by sales of bp's with a medium~high qr or also those "standard" ones.
The one i have has never been used, or i might have used it 1 or 2 times since i got it...
So a pricecheck on it,please?
Regards:)

So, let me get this straight.. the qr on the bp is betweet 1.0 -5.0? :)

A little update.

322 OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED

The bp qr is 0.01. used it once or twice,but the qr didnt move nothing,so its like like a virgin..lol
Since its an unl bp, it has some good markup, but my question remain, what is any1 willing to pay for a bp of this with such low qr?

bump,pc please.... :)

well since they were available from the tt and now replaced by the light bps

they are extremely common

so with no qr i would offer <1 peds for one

"~200 ped would be a good price"

yes for a seller perhaps

well since they were available from the tt and now replaced by the light bps

they are extremely common

so with no qr i would offer <1 peds for one

"~200 ped would be a good price"

yes for a seller perhaps

Hmm,
they are extremely common yes but people would pay 200 for 1 qr if placed on auction.. I would consider buying it if i would see one in the auc.
A good price for a seller but also for a buyer. Most people max a lvl 1 bp, with 1 qr fast enough anyway.

Regards,
Bee

I'd say 100-200 ped due to it's low QR, since you can get 60+ qr prints for 500 ped.

i sold one at 0.02 qr 4 days ago for 230 peds on the ah! so 200-230 would be a good price!

I'd say 100-200 ped due to it's low QR, since you can get 60+ qr prints for 500 ped.

yea if you are doing dampers or filters maybe, i think it will cost you a few more peds while doing lowend ore amps with not so much skills, lets say bpc or whatever, 50 clicks equals a 500ped worth run a think, and those peddies goes to the loot pool pretty fast, imo.

i sold one at 0.02 qr 4 days ago for 230 peds on the ah! so 200-230 would be a good price!

So it's in between a price i thought then...
U sold it on the street or trough auction?Only problem selling it on auction is the high fee we must pay in one bp :rolleyes:

Back