PC: Starkhov AS-147 ME

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
Haven't been able to track the price very well on these at all. I had overpayed on mine about a year ago in anticipation of the price jumping but then the amp nerf came around. From what I've heard though, the price may have still doubled over time. Anyone have some solid leads as to what this is trading at right now?

Not looking to sell by the way. Just curiose because this has been a hard follow for me. I don't even know anyone else who has one.

buckaroobanzai

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Buckaroo Buck Banzai
I sold one in ... mmm October I guess ... for like 7k.

Take care,
BBB

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
I sold one in ... mmm October I guess ... for like 7k.

Take care,
BBB
Thanks Buck but looking for something a little more recent. Paid a little over that for mine and had heard tale that the regular 147 are going for that now. Was suggested to me that the ME version was around 12k but have nothing but heresay to go with on that. ;)

Anyone have any recent sales info?

LostInEntropia

Prowler
Seline Sheila Alyana
Closest opponent you can compare with over 80m range and over 80dmg/sec is adj97, this one has the better eco (especially with dante) and range, ME has a tad higher dmg. So around 12K is quite good guess I think if adj97 is 13-14k max. There's not so many around to have recent pricecheck on, it's all speculation until someone actually puts down the peds for it.

MsSweden

Provider
Society
Freelancer
MissSweden
More accurate information is that no AS except mod117 can fully use a dante without any dmg decrease after they nerf it. So with a Cause amp 147ME is the only one that makes over 80(80.6)Dmg and 4.07 eco, adj97 77,9Dmg 4.10.

Did they also ampnerf Laserweapons or they just hate blp users? Since the ampnerf also gave worse eco.

Correct me if i am wrong.

About value..it is a nice miderange rifle and i will soon know what they are worth, time to change gears.

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
More accurate information is that no AS except mod117 can fully use a dante without any dmg decrease after they nerf it. So with a Cause amp 147ME is the only one that makes over 80(80.6)Dmg and 4.07 eco, adj97 77,9Dmg 4.10.

Did they also ampnerf Laserweapons or they just hate blp users? Since the ampnerf also gave worse eco.

About value..it is a nice miderange rifle and i will soon know what they are worth, time to change gears.
I call it my long range Maddox. :laugh: Usually just use the Beast to hunt because of the better eco. But if you're going to use a Cause then you mine as well use the Dante on it. You don't get the full damage increase from it but that only makes it drop down to the same eco (4.07) as the Cause and you get 82.6 dmg/sec.

LostInEntropia

Prowler
Seline Sheila Alyana

You can still use dante on adj97, it just doesn't provide the whole dmg it used to before the nerf, you will get a yellow warning message but the gun is still perfectly working, eco is then 4.175 dmg/pec at 81.1dmg/sec

Cause amp is the worst eco BLP amp, better don't use it

Even 147ME is better with dante than with cause, same eco (4.07) but more dmg/sec : with dante 82.6dmg/sec, with cause only 80.6dmg/sec