pe - THE BIG RIPOFF

Status

Rattman

Hatchling
pe - THE BIG RIPOFF
I aggree you can spend hundreds of dollars and get nothing or 100 péd = nothing. I have been playing for a month and have paid 600 SEK and all I have got is nothing. I knew that a lot of people feel cheated so lets join a team !!!!!

Last edited:
Rattman said:
I think I said it all :rolleyes:

No you havn't! If you don't like this game leave now and never return! That means this forum also!

Rattman said:
pe - THE BIG RIPOFF
I aggree you can spend hundreds of dollars and get nothing or 100 péd = nothing. I have been playing for a month and have paid 600 SEK and all I have got is nothing. I knew that a lot of people feel cheated so lets join a team !!!!!

How much does 600sek = ped? And what did you spend this ped on?

and were you expecting to get 'free money' from PE?

Faustian said:
No you havn't! If you don't like this game leave now and never return! That means this forum also!

OK
I know when i have spoken with the bright man. Don`t ever get in a disscussion with a bright kid as Faustain :dunce:

Kalashi said:
How much does 600sek = ped? And what did you spend this ped on?

and were you expecting to get 'free money' from PE?

1. I have no idea
2. No
3. I play to have fun, else I would sell out now and make alot more then I put in.

Rattman said:
OK
I know when i have spoken with the bright man. Don`t ever get in a disscussion with a bright kid as Faustain :dunce:

Kid? I'm 33 and marride? Wtf you havn't even explained your gripe? ffs dude!

Faustian said:
1. I have no idea
2. No
3. I play to have fun, else I would sell out now and make alot more then I put in.

You are a lucky one. I`m very pleased to finally have met the one who can make a profit (except for PE) from this game- keep up the good game :wise:

sek must be like a currency for some 13th world country like guam...or maybe its the money they used in pompii... those would be my guesses ....what does it equal out to in euro or usd? Like 3.50 american? sorry lol had to comment

Smiley insertion for better reputation return lol :)

Last edited:
Rattman said:
I aggree you can spend hundreds of dollars and get nothing or 100 péd = nothing. I have been playing for a month and have paid 600 SEK and all I have got is nothing.

I know what you mean, I hate when Marco stands behind me and forces me to deposit! *end sarcasm*

Whine elsewhere, nobody cares. :o:

vemon said:
sek must be like a currency for some 13th world country like guam...or maybe its the money they used in pompii... those would be my guesses ....what does it equal out to in euro or uds? Like 3.50 american? sorry lol had to comment

Ya or maybe Sweden. :dunce:

Rattman said:
You are a lucky one. I`m very pleased to finally have met the one who can make a profit (except for PE) from this game- keep up the good game :wise:

I'm not the only one, not by far! But if you come here not to have some fun then leave this game is not for you! Also I have not made profit, less I sell everything, which I wont' because I'm here TO HAVE SOME FUN!

Maybe you be better scamming Eve Oline ;)

vemon said:
sek must be like a currency for some 13th world country like guam...or maybe its the money they used in pompii... those would be my guesses ....what does it equal out to in euro or uds? Like 3.50 american? sorry lol had to comment

I like your comment !! SEK = algerian dollars = 0,1 Euro OK ???

Faustian said:
I'm not the only one, not by far! But if you come here not to have some fun then leave this game is not for you! Also I have not made profit, less I sell everything, which I wont' because I'm here TO HAVE SOME FUN!

Maybe you be better scamming Eve Oline ;)

OK I can see that we don´t agree on that matter. All I can do is to wish you all the best in PE and do have som fun.

Rattman said:
OK I can see that we don´t agree on that matter. All I can do is to wish you all the best in PE and do have som fun.
As I said... bah fuck it! MB delete this responce or lock this post I don't care! Or ban me whatever I'm sick of these posts! Yes it gets heated arguments and ppl get mad and upset on both sides. End it now!

I still don't know what this nub is complaining about besides he can't get free money!? :confused:

PE is not unlike real life. You must do things in moderation. If your unable to manage your finances in real life, or have a complusive addictive behavior, then PE is definitely not for you.

It is entirely your own fault if you loose money.

raeky said:
PE is not unlike real life. You must do things in moderation. If your unable to manage your finances in real life, or have a complusive addictive behavior, then PE is definitely not for you.

Agreed!
BAH not enough lines!

raeky said:

Yes!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raeky again."

:censored:

ZarathustrA said:
Yes!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raeky again."

:censored:
I was able to add some :D

600sek is like 85 bucks.
My tip to Rattman is that if that's too much for you, play another game or play at a "lower" level. Some people put in 10 bucks a month, some people a thousand bucks a month. That's the beauty of PE, you can spend how little or how much you want.

Sorry, this is not the place for threads like this.

This place is for PE players to have fun and discuss the game, in a good way.

Yes, the game can be frustrating once in a while for everybody, it would be boring if it wasnt, and while discussion of things ingame that doesnt fit you is allowed, within a certain degree, it is not allowed to make threads for the sole purpose of talking bad about the game.

For such cases i suggest you do it ingame or on the official IRC channel for the game, just click the IRC:#PE link found on the top navigator bar to connect to the PE IRC Channel.

Im locking this.

Status
Back