PED Flow Center Issue

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There is an issue currently affecting the PED Flow Center and Calypso Land Deed revenues. We hope to have this issue resolved with the release scheduled for tomorrow, along with the issue preventing the listing of Calypso Land Deeds on global auction.

We appreciate your patience during the update and apologize for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

You have gained experience in your Coolness skill.

thank you Bertha very much appreciated.

May I say you are a very attractive robot, and you eyes blink just like mine now (in game).

Ohh i got it!!!
Bertha has a day job, so all MA staff and only now could comunicate.
well done:)

Great, fix the f'ing oil rig while ur at it.

Are you serious? You just got 3 million dollars of cash from the service you didn't provide and you are happy that we are patient? :scratch2:

Are you serious? You just got 3 million dollars of cash from the service you didn't provide and you are happy that we are patient? :scratch2:

Yes, because having the payment a couple days late is something to really get all pissy about.

tumblr_lgsz72P0EL1qzfebyo1_500.jpg

+rep, this is what I wanted to see. :) Well, I'd rather NOT see bugs so bad like these, but it's good they're at least acknowledging it.

Yes, because having the payment a couple days late is something to really get all pissy about.

I dont think it is acceptable for the payment to be late at all. If your boss said your paycheck was going to be late and it should be fixed tomorrow would that be ok. The way i see it is when you have an agreement you need to live up to it. If you are late on your payments what happens to your credit rating. Not to mention late fees and additional interest.

After logging in multiple times since yesterday and Ped center not working for me and NO message on the game startup screen, I came to the forum and found the answer which was great, thankyou.

It would have been nice for them to put a message up on the game loader as not all players visit the forum and it does make some sort of weird sense (at least to me).

As for the late payments, I don't really care as long as I get paid. It just means I cannot hunt for now and have time to do other things, play other games, taste RL...

:) Thanks for letting us know before forum threads are formed for this issue

I dont think it is acceptable for the payment to be late at all. If your boss said your paycheck was going to be late and it should be fixed tomorrow would that be ok. The way i see it is when you have an agreement you need to live up to it. If you are late on your payments what happens to your credit rating. Not to mention late fees and additional interest.

Doesn't bother me at all. More then once I have done a job and the client ran into an unexpected expence and would not have the payment on time, it's never been a problem in RL, so long as they still honor their end of the deal. As for late payment on credit card, please, do you really think I am stupid enough to own a credit card?

Last edited:
The problem with the PED centre has been going on for more than 10 days now. This message is a tad bit on the late side...

Last edited:
fixed and payed, record payout aftre MM. hmmmm

Good thing it's finally paid.

As for the record-pay-out: i kinda still think when ever there is payout all revenue build up since the last payout is paid out. (hope that makes any sense)

So i kinda expect next weeks payout (if it's on sunday) to be lower than the average since it's going to be one day shorter then normaly and two shorter than this week.

I dunno why i think this but i guess it's because of the first week where the payout of (i don't remember and don't care to check) 16% ROI fit exactly with the 4 days of 7 paid out theory.

I hope what i just wrote makes sense but i can't say it much better right now. freakin studying makes me stupid :laugh::laugh:

Regards
Thark

You are not an employee, you are a shareholder in a non-public company with their own set of fairly shitty rules not overlooked by any SEC-style authority.

Consider it a warm-up (cool-down might be a better word) for the moment that the ROI is dropping close to zero.... which will happen eventually when a major part of the community sticks to cycling only the deed payouts and does not deposit to make more turnover but only to buy more deeds.

/Slupor

Consider it a warm-up (cool-down might be a better word) for the moment that the ROI is dropping close to zero.... which will happen eventually when a major part of the community sticks to cycling only the deed payouts and does not deposit to make more turnover but only to buy more deeds.

Care to share some basic math, supporting that heresy?

/Slupor

This assumes that CLD's will be there for everyone. I see this scenario true of the playerbase that invests in enough CLD's to have fun cycling the income....for the rest, it's the same game....depo, play, depo, play.

Once the CLD's are not for sale anymore, the lucky ones will have the luxury you describe above, the rest will wish they had CLD's...and every new player after that will be making deposits.

So, your theory only works if there will always be CLD's for sale, or if no one else joins EU once they're gone.

Good thing it's finally paid.

As for the record-pay-out: i kinda still think when ever there is payout all revenue build up since the last payout is paid out. (hope that makes any sense)

So i kinda expect next weeks payout (if it's on sunday) to be lower than the average since it's going to be one day shorter then normaly and two shorter than this week.

I dunno why i think this but i guess it's because of the first week where the payout of (i don't remember and don't care to check) 16% ROI fit exactly with the 4 days of 7 paid out theory.

I hope what i just wrote makes sense but i can't say it much better right now. freakin studying makes me stupid :laugh::laugh:

Regards
Thark

I have no idea what you mean... that may not be due to the post though, as I just woke up.

hey,

i meant that, let's say one payout is on january first 2012, (01.01.12) and then there is a bug or what ever so the payout is delayed, then the due revenue is accumulated until the next payout.
So say the next payout is on january twelfth 2012 (12.01.12), then what ever value of revenue happened in that time period will be paid out on that day. So in my example eleven (11) days worth of stuff.

If i had to do a kind of revenue-pay-out in my game i would do it like this because then, even if i had bugs or what ever, no money would be "lost" and noone can really complain. Even the avg wouldn't be messed up.

So in my last post i was saying that this weeks payout was probably as high as it was because more than the usual 7 days were paid out. and next week will be smaller because next week will be a little shorter than normally.

Regards
Thark

PS: this is just my theory i.e. my believe of how the CLD stuff is handled. I don't have proof or anything. I'm just stating what i think based on ... let's call it educated guessing.

You are not an employee, you are a shareholder in a non-public company with their own set of fairly shitty rules not overlooked by any SEC-style authority.

/Slupor

Luckily, the amount of cld is limited.

Back