Personal Insulters... should they be banned?

Status

Hou_Shian

Old
Society
none D:
Adrian 'Hou Shian' Yale
He.. as most of you know Singulars event was supposed to be today...

but once again like last time it was Ruined.... by the same person.... If naming is allowed i shall name and shame that said person and show a screenshot i took and sent to MA

Not only did he ruin the FUN event for people he also personally insulted me...

Do you think he should get banned or not?

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, today there was supposed to be a Melee tournament held in zeus, but once again a certain member of the PE community decided to ruin it again,

it is the same person as before, and this time instead of just ruining the event he also personally insulted me.

And i also have a screenshot of exactally what he had said..

*Insert Screenshot*

There is the screenshot, i feel quite insulted by this as i posted a picture of myself (as many others have including marco!) on an EF forum for others to see and see what there fellow players like

and he then goes and personally insults me? i am sorry but if nothign is done about this i am not quite sure what i will make about PE... as it is causeing me distress... i dont really think that is acceptable...

if nothign is done then .... i may just leave PE due to this...

Thankyou for your time

-------------------------------------

I'll update the first post with any updates from MA...

I agree totally. People using extremely bad language, flooding, personal verbal attacks etc should be banned from PE.

If MA can lock someone's account from what they write on EP forum they sure should be able to lock from what they say ingame...

I hate it when this happens, I hope these people will be, atleast temporary locked... if not banned.

EULA said:
15. Rules of Conduct
The virtual universe is filled with real people interacting in the form of avatars. Consider the feelings of other people in what you say and do. You're relating to a real person, not a computer character. Think before you speak or act, or you may make mistakes that will prevent you from making friends and becoming part of the larger community. Treat others like you want to be treated. Show respect.
Speak up for your opinions, but don't assault other people. Harassment, defamation, abuse, or threats against others through words, pictures or actions are not allowed and could result in account suspension or termination.

Rules of Conduct, D:
You cannot interfere with any other participant's ability to enjoy Project Entropia according to its rules.

Rules of Conduct, E:
You cannot harass, threaten, cause grief or distress to another participant in Project Entropia.

Rules of Conduct, J:
You cannot use hateful language towards another participant's gender, race, sexual orientation, intelligence, or religion.

16. Violation to the conditions
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your account may be terminated, locked, or warned in the form of a temporary lockdown. Any action taken against your account due to a violation is the decision of MindArk and is final. Any claims, virtual items, funds, etc, located on a locked avatar account is forfeit and any fund transactions pending are revoked.
People like these shouldn't be allowed to play, it's not only a violation against the EULA. But, it's also more or less destroying the community. And it's even worse because they did it more then one time, after they've already been told not to by the community.

Last edited:
I am sickened by it.
Truely sickened. and I think MA should make affair with this person.

I guess the person is well know in EF and from a well known Top20 society...

i wonder how long the soc will keep on tolerating such a attitude...

Who was it? and what did they do? MB told me naming was ok to a certain point. I think it would be ok here. :wise:

The personal insult pic posted here on EF has been deleted, and the insulter got a 1 week temp ban from these forums.

As this thread involves questions about ingame too ill keep it open for discussion, for a while....

Last edited:
Hum as far as bad language users i agree actions should be taken... thank god the personal insulter didnt use bad language... it was Hou and his friends using very vulgar and profain things...

as far as personal insults... and such... i think it is healthy to be insulted/criticized at times... the things the insulter said was true Hou... and u should NOT be offened... sometimes the truth does hurt... and u cant help that nature delt u a bad hand of cards....

nothing will be done can be done to him though for saying what he said Hou... unfoturnatly.

Last edited:
HOLLLERRRR said:
Hum as far as bad language users i agree actions should be taken... thank god the personal insulter didnt use bad language... it was Hou and his friends using very vulgar and profain things...

as far as personal insults... and such... i think it is healthy to be insulted/criticized at times... the things the insulter said was true Hou... and u should NOT be offened... sometimes the truth does hurt... and u cant help that nature delt u a bad hand of cards....

nothing will be done can be done to him though for saying what he said Hou... unfoturnatly.

Some of the comments on the BAHQ humor forum were not very nice in our out of the game :(

and yes i think there is definately room for evil roleplaying but not when it gets out of hand

Last edited:
uh oh to spider...

Venus said:
I guess the person is well know in EF and from a well known Top20 society...

i wonder how long the soc will keep on tolerating such a attitude...

Maybe I don't know who you're talking about, but which well known top 20 society do you think he's in?

Helius said:
Maybe I don't know who you're talking about, but which well known top 20 society do you think he's in?

Yes,which society? I have a strange feeling... :rolleyes:

Well, this thread is going nowhere, and as it's already been mentioned, personal insults is against the project-entropia EULA.

So....

:locked:

Status
Back