Question: Personal question about investment funds ages

mrproper

Forum Beaver
Society
Entropia Directory
Andone mrproper Andrei
Well, it's time for my weekly meta-economy learning programme :ahh:. Please post in this topic, as well as you can remember, the answer to this question:

What where the names and average ages of "good" activity from certain investment funds that have been publicly presented on EF?

As a note, we will exclude the ponzi schemes and obviously blatant scams, post only funds that had some decent activity like R&R, EIF, SSTF. I'm asking this for personal research reasons, and all collected data and conclusions will of course be visible on this topics for anyone to see.

Anyone? Doesn't have to be supported by evidence, just the name and time period the fund was stable :)

The only two funds I am even familiar with is the Entropia investment fund and they did well I believe after purchacing the first LA when Oshiri was first added.

The only other fund I know is Nihlists 1% fund. I think that still does well as it is always popping up on EF regularly.

R&R fell apart.

EIF is a bit fishy because they never put a cap on the number of investments possible, but did a split anyways, which was completely and utterly silly as there is no max on how much anyone can invest. It's even sillier because even though the split happened, they won't let new investers buy in at the split amount, so the split existed solely to nickel and dime all investors already in to sucker them out of even more then they have been sucked ot of already...The guy running it claims to run a real world company, but has never given any real proof of that.

EFD growth fund is successful because it's based on entropia forum dollars which are converted to ped... not solely based on peds like other stuff.

STTS lasted about 2 years, or at least a year and a half if I remember correctly.

Pirate's investment fund fell apart with some scammy stuff I think, but may still exist?

...EIF is a bit fishy...but did a split anyways, which was completely and utterly silly as there is no max on how much anyone can invest. ...

Question to Mastermesh.....:D
Do you know 'someone' who is completely and utterly silly and suggested a share split before EIF did it....:laugh:

Sil$

Back