Help: Pet running cost

MrMayhem

Guardian
Society
Classified
Hi guys, cant help myself googling and searching on forums

I am considering buyin asclarias pet at lvl 19 beacuse its autoloot buff and relatively low price, but id like to ask whats running cost and if its cheaper to buy autoloot pills or feed the pet. Also guiding me how do i calculate that for future would be very helpful. Thanks

Hi guys, cant help myself googling and searching on forums

I am considering buyin asclarias pet at lvl 19 beacuse its autoloot buff and relatively low price, but id like to ask whats running cost and if its cheaper to buy autoloot pills or feed the pet. Also guiding me how do i calculate that for future would be very helpful. Thanks

At the moment the Autoloot pills in the tt are much cheaper than using an Autoloot pet though there are a few advantages to using the pets:

- The buffs can be better (e.g. 32 meter instead of 20 meter range from the pills)
- Pets give you small amounts of skills when spawned whereas pills will never give you any skills
- Convenience (though that one is debatable)

I hope MindArk will make pets cheaper to use at some point in the future and more rewarding to level, but this has been requested many times and seems to be very low on their priority list.

Cheers,
Legends

Back