PETITION for Miners ...

Status
Lets see if Marco answer this time....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-Next-Chapter&p=2664002&posted=1#post2664002

Marco please answer more 410 people
Marco great to see you again in forum ....
I done one petition at 09/05/2009 today is 27/01/2011 much more then one year more then 410 people sign a petition agree some of the things happen in mining system is not correct and we wanna help to improve that...

Just 3 quick questions i would like to see the answer please dont let us wait more 1 year...

1. When beacons gonna come for sure?
2. Can you please make more events and mission for miners?
3. Why not Unlimited Finders on L series ? Like tk120... Hunters have the weapons L in unl version...

Please listening more then 410 human minds and answer...

Daniel Ninja Kevlie

Just saw another post where you keep the petition but changed the subject, that is wrong, you dont make people sign one thing then change the content. Right now i have no idea what i signed for, or what it will be used on.

I have asked several times to be removed from the list after the subject was changed, and i ask once again.

Please remove me from this petition list then when you have another petition to make with some valid content i will maybe sign again, but what is going on right now is what in real life is refered to as fraud.

You are not allowed to make people sign one thing and then use it for something else.

remove my name from petition too.

can remove mine too

I think MA forgot this thread going back on 2009 when miners was upset...

Now loot sucks much more and beacon no more to be find....

Any miners happy now???

Miners lets make MA understend how dissapointed we are.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Please remove my name too...

Better yet: can a Mod please put a prominent note on the OP to declare the petition invalid, then close the thread? It cannot be expected that all of those to signed the original petition will happen to spot this.

jay

Moderator close the thread please :D

Sorry for any offences...

Status
Back