Selling: Phantom (M) UNDERMARKUP TT+3200.. need fast peds

eX Deluxe

Old
Society
Irken Invaders
Frippe eX Deluxe
Sold thanx

Last edited:
I would've bought this earlier in the week but I bought a boar set instead.. it's a shame. best of luck with your sale

I need gloves, face and thighs, want to sell 3 parts?

ps: popping out for some smokes, so think on it for 10 mins

Rick

I need gloves, face and thighs, want to sell 3 parts?

ps: popping out for some smokes, so think on it for 10 mins

Rick

im not sure if i will sell just 3 parts under MU becuz that will ruin my fullgear and will make it harder to sell it. well you could offer the parts
Gloves is Tier 1.2
Face 2.2
Thigh 1.1

im not sure if i will sell just 3 parts under MU becuz that will ruin my fullgear and will make it harder to sell it. well you could offer the parts
Gloves is Tier 1.2
Face 2.2
Thigh 1.1

Well I was thinking of win-win for both of us. I get my full set and you get urgent peds you need, your selling under MU anyway so not exactly benefiting from full set prices. I was willing to give you fair price for the parts I need.

Well I'm going back to my hunt, resellers are hovering like vultures, I'm sure they will happy to screw you down further.

Good luck.

Rick

Well I was thinking of win-win for both of us. I get my full set and you get urgent peds you need, your selling under MU anyway so not exactly benefiting from full set prices. I was willing to give you fair price for the parts I need.

Well I'm going back to my hunt, resellers are hovering like vultures, I'm sure they will happy to screw you down further.

Good luck.

Rick

im in twin if u wanna offer the parts

if you can give me a cheap price on the arms, i might consider taking them

Thanx for an great Deal Rick.

pleasure.....and thank you.

Bump for your 4 armour parts still for sale

Harness
Arms
Foots
Shins

All the best

Rick

pleasure.....and thank you.

Bump for your 4 armour parts still for sale

Harness
Arms
Foots
Shins

All the best

Rick

Lol i put em in Auction with +1 ped LOL GOODLUCK ANYONE WHO WINS EM!

Back