phasm texture service wanted

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
I would like have some clothes texturized with pashm. Actually i really love the patter of the phasm leather (it looks ...soft) but i never saw how the texture will look like. Do someone has any picture about?
In case i need those 323 texture how many phasm leather i must supply to someone able to texture it?
thx in advance
dc

I too want to make something with this texture, but it is rare. The hides, leathers and or textures are never in auction. Over a year I have just scraped together a few leathers, but getting the BP is another problem.

Taken from my Textures-Cataloge WoCaT

Phasm
TT per Texture: 4.86
Craft Level: 17.5 (VIII)
Design Level: 63.7
Leathers / Field: ~200
Crafting Ingredients: 2 Phasm Leather, 1 Adv. Leather Extractor

That means you have to collect 200 Leather to get one field texturized 100%
I might have the blueprint and could help you with the crafting.

To help you applying it I would need to use lots of texture enhancers, about 400 :eyecrazy:

200 lathers is not a problem at all (not even the double)...about the enhancer... this is another story. I guess this is because you far to the necessary texture level right? (but i guess no one is close).
the enhancer are tooooooooooooooo expensive

GL finding those bp's as they are only L & drop from higher lvl clicks wich are all quite costly (mu based) & don't sell at all..

if you guys are ever interested in lookin at textures and none on auction to see it.......go on to the auction Texture area in it and then go to the order tab and select what texture you want to see... highlight it and then hit the Info button and POP you get to see it :)
i found it the other day and i was like Sweet there are some SICK textures..... like lanorium
and some of the new ones :)

Back