PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

#28 Caroot 210

Or maybe not.. there I was, minding my own business losing peds against scarce and lousy loot nobody buys when behold... a big stinking pile of caroot! Took the screenshot, but realized that did not select it in the loot window as my crappy PC shows only X, fumbled a little to find it there and drag it and hapily took a screenie while shooting at the beast.. only to have that damage numbers covering the pickup message grrrr...

Had to lol really at your l00t window. What a sight...! :laugh:

The screenshot is accepted, and the entry is valid. You also mention your find of 210 Caroot in your team chat, which is clearly visible.

Last edited:
Thank you GradenFoss - lol away as pleased :). Now, where were we? oh yes : ticktack, ticktack. :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
#29 Papplon 23 then

15 Haimoros

25 Haimoros

39 Dung

25 Papplon

135 caroot

23 Nissit

98 Brukite

Got it, Funny how it waited right till the end to pop up

72 Rutol

WOOT! :D

Spongey

WTF ???????

Well, I can’t explain.

When I click on the link I get that:

seren_skill1.jpg

:dunno:

Your screenshot must be submitted within 24 hours of the date and time of the timestamp, and before December 19, 22:00 MA Time (according to the PlanetCalypsoForum timestamp).

To clarify: »before December 19, 22:00 MA Time« means, the last valid timestamp will be 21:59. :wise:

Last edited:
112 Bombardo

23 Dung

Time's more or less up. Good Luck to everyone.

Kzin

#30 Dung 24

#31 Brukite 15

#32 Nissit 20

#33 Haimoros 25

#34 Papplon 81

WOW!! :yay:

And a nice pile, too...

I guess, it’s the hat... :xsmile:

The hat must be working for me today. Here my last few from the last 24hrs.

I'd also like to say a Big thank you to GardenFoss & Tuners for setting up & having a good fun event. The fresh air on my face as I walked around sure makes me feel better & all that walking I did in the last few days has set me up nice for eating to much over xmas.

+ rep all round & Merry Christmas all :xwink:

14 Brukite, 14 Sopur, 13 Brukite, 12 Papp, 37 Nissit & 36 Trutun

Again good luck everyone

Spongey

YOU sponge.. you lol :silly2:

Wow....last second posts :laugh:

Back