Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2020-06-02
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features
  • Added Summer Mayhem creature Codex entry

Changes
  • Updated sound for Calamusoids.
  • Lowered the volume of all weapons.
  • Lowered the volume of footsteps.

Summer Mayhem Changes
  • Changed Elite model from Longtooth to mutant
  • Buff Elites now spawn after a certain number of kills, rather than on a static timer.
  • Removed the water surrounding the boss.
  • The Shield Penetration buff no longer stacks.
  • Damage over Time effects no longer damage the boss when once the Shield Penetration buff has ended, even if the DoT was applied before the end of the buff.
  • Minor graphical tweaks to the arena terrain for easier visual navigation.

Originally Posted Here

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
"Shrapnel has been added as a backfill resource for manufacturing, with a lower priority than residue. This means that manufacturing attempts on blueprints with very low Trade Terminal value inputs that previously would result in a “Failed” attempt if the resulting value was lower than 1 PEC (and therefore unable to loot 1 unit of residue) will now result in a “Near Success” and provide Shrapnel instead.
Small amounts of Shrapnel will also be included in manufacturing attempts on all blueprints that result in “Success” or “Near Success” for any remaining value below 1 PEC.
These changes will result in slightly better returns for manufacturing in general, and will be most noticeable for manufacturing attempts set to maximum quantity on blueprints with very low Trade Terminal value inputs."

Awesome... so much stuff wrong with crafting and what do they do... they improve EP I and the stone texture BPs ffs...

Flash

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Blixt "Flash" Gordon
Real nice VU i think ! :yay:

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Oooooo Summer Mayhem getting close! Exciting! I still need an XTLC 800 or a nice Gleamer if you know anyone :D

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
I have received the following info from the Calypso team:

Not all of the planned new Planet Calypso content made it into the 17.2 Version Update.

The Calypso team was hoping to finalize testing and final tweaks of the new content in time for the patch scheduled for early next week, but unfortunately the content did not pass final Quality Assurance and has therefore been pushed to the next Version Update.

Thanks in advance for having a bit more patience while we put on the finishing touches!

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades
I have received the following info from the Calypso team:
Even if the community has little patience, it's better to have a delayed but well tested new feature, than a rushed and buggy one. Appreciated, thanks.

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
Even if the community has little patience, it's better to have a delayed but well tested new feature, than a rushed and buggy one. Appreciated, thanks.
:wise: This. Thank you MA for the diligence and for letting us know what happened! :yay: