News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.2.1

I think you're seeing the item "wave system in action". Add it to the pool whenever. Arbitrary (some would say directed) fairness.

Reactions: Mac
I think you're seeing the item "wave system in action". Add it to the pool whenever. Arbitrary (some would say directed) fairness.
One could call it "happy houer" when items are added 🤣

I'm not much of a complainer, but what happened here is disgusting. If this is your way on how to punish botting, then you have failed horribly.
People who save up tokens over couple of years (lets call them average non bot players) got punished again by price increase. 10k regular and 1 rare token price increase will not affect those, who can get 50k tokens per mayhem, that is just minor setback for them. It's average players who do ~15k tokens who gets punished.

My mayhem motivation was never so low...
Yeah, I said this was a bad solution...

Restocking of some items in the vendor will be done at random intervals during the Easter Mayhem event.

Good that it will be done at random intervals to be more fair for different timezones.

A suggestion would be for an official to stand at vendor to take notes and identify how many alt accounts that will be parked there. Because it will be a lot ;)

2023-04-04

• Restocking of some items in the vendor will be done at random intervals during the Easter Mayhem event.
Now you are going to have bots standing at the vendors watching for changes.

I'm not much of a complainer, but what happened here is disgusting. If this is your way on how to punish botting, then you have failed horribly.
People who save up tokens over couple of years (lets call them average non bot players) got punished again by price increase. 10k regular and 1 rare token price increase will not affect those, who can get 50k tokens per mayhem, that is just minor setback for them. It's average players who do ~15k tokens who gets punished.

Its stated priced have been "adjusted", Not increased. If you go looks you will find many items including LP-120 have had there priced reduced.

Its stated priced have been "adjusted", Not increased. If you go looks you will find many items including LP-120 have had there priced reduced.
The more desirable items increased. Only items that took longer to sell were decreased.

Good that it will be done at random intervals to be more fair for different timezones.

A suggestion would be for an official to stand at vendor to take notes and identify how many alt accounts that will be parked there. Because it will be a lot ;)
people hire hunters to run their account in shifts so everytime they enter instance they can check for refill so i don't know how fair it is.

The more desirable items increased. Only items that took longer to sell were decreased.
Think my point still stands. Changes are not even that bad.
If you aint fast your last

people hire hunters to run their account in shifts so everytime they enter instance they can check for refill so i don't know how fair it is.

A new refill happen, first one notice it and pull it, rare item hof happens, hunters will see and leave instance to rush vendors, bots will keep FFFFFFFFFF.
Its fair enough.

A new refill happen, first one notice it and pull it, rare item hof happens, hunters will see and leave instance to rush vendors, bots will keep FFFFFFFFFF.
Its fair enough.
But what if they add one unit of the item i see the rare hof and cry 😭

Now you are going to have bots standing at the vendors watching for changes.
Someone further up already suggested to watch out for those. They would be very easy to identify and to follow their trades. I don't think it would be a smart move to even try such a thing. They will have their cartells, family members and network of friends to achieve that anyway. You don't make it to the top of any bubble without being good at networking...

Someone further up already suggested to watch out for those. They would be very easy to identify and to follow their trades. I don't think it would be a smart move to even try such a thing. They will have their cartells, family members and network of friends to achieve that anyway. You don't make it to the top of any bubble without being good at networking...

Alts will not buy or trade anything, just standing at vendor to see if restock happens, tokens are on main, not on their alts.

anyone else having problem in logging in? internetional error has occured ecc ecc...servers are down?

Adjusted dont automatically mean increased. some items have been increased and some have had their price decreased. gotta love people complaining before they even know what they are complaining about

Adjusted dont automatically mean increased. some items have been increased and some have had their price decreased. gotta love people complaining before they even know what they are complaining about

I know exactly what I'm complaining about: increase the price on items everyone wants, reduce them on items that noone wants and call it price adjustment

let's see how many LP-120s will be pulled now...

Alts will not buy or trade anything, just standing at vendor to see if restock happens, tokens are on main, not on their alts.
Hmm, you're right. Unless the rule against VPN or other anonymizers is not enforced, they would still need a legit account to do it though. An account that doesn't really play and is only found in such situations would also be easily detected by profiling. More sophisticated technical ways may exist, not my field of expertise. If they do get probed and claim it's their spouse or whoever, and can provide identification, then that's probably the end of it and not even illegitimate. There is a grey zone between the degree of opportunism which is expected in a competition, and what can be called a crime. The only thing that really interests me about all this, is there a way to assess how hard they even try to thwart those who go too far. Accusations keep getting floated that they don't, but usually these are also rather weak on facts and high on emotions. Only when something starts stinking like rotten fish before the crowd, the drama unfolds. Preparing the popcorn, same procedure as every... :D

I know exactly what I'm complaining about: increase the price on items everyone wants, reduce them on items that noone wants and call it price adjustment

the lp-120 has gone down in price.... are you sure you know what your complaining about? did you by chance even look at the difference in tokens needed?

the lp-120 has gone down in price.... are you sure you know what your complaining about? did you by chance even look at the difference in tokens needed?
you clearly had playing this game just in holidays.

increase the price on items everyone wants, reduce them on items that noone wants and call it price adjustment
if it's not clear enough, I'm saying that LR-120 is a weapon that noone wants and therefore noone cares if the price went down on it
weapons that people are mostly after after all went up in price, talking about stuff like perf BP-70, aug BC-80, mod LP-100, etc...

anyway, it's not important if me, or anyone else complains... it will not change anything, we have to adapt to the game and that is what we will do

10h of playing is not the same thing as 10h of staying ingame.
lol your 100% right u should try to play some time. 220 hp an 270k total skill in less then a year aint no yazuki numbers but ill let my stats speak for my "play" time.....maybe even u stopped complaining so much an played the game youd get some where...in other words get good scrub

if it's not clear enough, I'm saying that LR-120 is a weapon that noone wants and therefore noone cares if the price went down on it
weapons that people are mostly after after all went up in price, talking about stuff like perf BP-70, aug BC-80, mod LP-100, etc...

anyway, it's not important if me, or anyone else complains... it will not change anything, we have to adapt to the game and that is what we will do
ill admit the addition of rare tokens to some of the items is shit with how hard rare tokens are but in the cases of the items that got an extra rare token they are some of the "best" items from the vendor it kinda makes sense they are held above the rest. also it could suck being so close to an item an the prices changing but for most items on the list its just the difference of a few days of grinding (excluding the ones that got a rare added)

ill admit the addition of rare tokens to some of the items is shit with how hard rare tokens are but in the cases of the items that got an extra rare token they are some of the "best" items from the vendor it kinda makes sense they are held above the rest. also it could suck being so close to an item an the prices changing but for most items on the list its just the difference of a few days of grinding (excluding the ones that got a rare added)
exactly this was my point
if someone is farming for years, they are after the best items

exactly this was my point
if someone is farming for years, they are after the best items
Ya for sure the rare token thing is a bummer for the few items that got an extra tagged on

if you don't have enough Tokens to pull a top tier gun you prolly don't hunt enough to own one maybe?

Allow my army of line sitters to contact you when vendors are restocked.
I hire only the most vigilant and responsible noobs to alert you when an opportunity arises.
You pay item fee , only when a item you are satisfied with is acquired.
There will be an initial contract fee , but all other noob employee fees are mine alone.
Your contract will be handled with the utmost discretion.

This a parody post.

if you don't have enough Tokens to pull a top tier gun you prolly don't hunt enough to own one maybe?
LoL, you just made my day, clearly you are too arogant to see the point I'm trying to make here

Not gona waste any more time arguing, rather will go hunt more so I can deserve to own a top tier gun one day :D

Unlimited restock with every pull that item price goes up by X% :D

That is ultimately what they will have to do imo

Back