Planet Calypso - Population origins

I think you may have forgotten about the peoples inhabiting the southern hemisphere of the earth. :)
QUOTE]

heeheheh thank you for remembering us down here :rolleyes: ;)
Appreciated that someone noticed :yay:

I know, after wof the winners can decide which area they'll claim :wtg:
aussie! aussie! aussie! oi oi oi :D....

truth be told I prefer us being the one total new planet, all for one and one for all. Leave earth's bad habbits behind as much as we can.... after all they did leave us for dead when the bots attacked!!!

All the best to you all :cool:

Indica Undertone
southern hemispherium ;)

Last edited:
french

for the french people:

Atla Haven, Nymphtown, Jason Center ( don't know the priority though)

Lez. :wtg:

I dont think your RL land of origin has anything to do with your EU preference ? Isnt that kinda the opposite of the whole concept or virtual life.

You can be or relate to anything yiu want and labeling cities after RL countries would IMO be a very wierd thing. People find people they like and form societies based on what they like to do and their level, not based on country. Ofc speaking the same native languange etc can help but I wouldnt say its a primary thing, most ppl know abit english, french or german.

EU and real life mixing

I dont think your RL land of origin has anything to do with your EU preference ? Isnt that kinda the opposite of the whole concept or virtual life.

You can be or relate to anything yiu want and labeling cities after RL countries would IMO be a very wierd thing. People find people they like and form societies based on what they like to do and their level, not based on country. Ofc speaking the same native languange etc can help but I wouldnt say its a primary thing, most ppl know abit english, french or german.

I totally agree. And object as well. Why would I want anything of my real life to have anything to do with my EU life? I don't mind the other way, but I am in EU to seek refuge from the real world, not to have a full time job and care about geopolitical and geocultural differences.

Come on Marco, elaborate on your thoughts so we have an idea of whatever topic went round the table at your last party.

Tie

Hello,

Say that we very roughly divide the real life Earth population into the following groups, which group would you associate to which Eudoria/Amethera city/outpost?

Groups
- Scandinavian
- German
- French
- Spanish
- UK
- USA
- Asian

Fire away!

- Scandinavia (Oshiri)
- Germany ( definately Neas Place and Fort Argus)
- French (i got no idea)
- Spanish (i find Reis defence has a spanish character)
- UK (TI)
- USA (Twin Peaks)
- Asian (uh Sakura)

Hot dog, another chance to stereotype people I don't even know!

Groups
- Scandinavian: Segna, Solfais
- German: Hadesheim
- French: Pandora
- Spanish: Palms
- UK: New Oxford
- USA: anything with "Fort"
- Asian: Sakura
- Alabama (Phil's home): any umbra town

Thanks for the opportunity to express my provincial misconceptions and possibly offend people at the same time.

Back