Planet Calypso Release 2015.4 Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The CDF Deserter mission has been temporarily disabled and will be reactived after the patch scheduled for next Tuesday.

We are aware of the issue with the converted Cornundacauda Iron Challenge Mission counters and are investigating solutions.

Originally Posted Here

What happened with the CDF thing ?:scratch2:
Some words on it it'd be helpfull

The CDF Deserter mission has been temporarily disabled and will be reactived after the patch scheduled for next Tuesday.

Why?

I hope you don't 1) expect us to pay that price for (L), or 2) screwed up a decimal and expect us to pay 10x or more.

Either would be very unfair.

We are aware of the issue with the converted Cornundacauda Iron Challenge Mission counters and are investigating solutions.

Could put it back to how it was until you find the solution?

Why?

I hope you don't 1) expect us to pay that price for (L), or 2) screwed up a decimal and expect us to pay 10x or more.

Either would be very unfair.

They're not L they're UL

What happened with the CDF thing ?:scratch2:
Some words on it it'd be helpfull

Back when token trader was Active, the price was 20 000-35 000 mission tokens. You could get mission tokens from some missions on the "middle Island" (some one-time missions, aswell as "Daily" hunting and mining missions), and outside that some missions like the feffoid Cave.

Then, when the system changed, MA/FPC changed mission tokens to combat tokens at the rate 1:10 and implemented an Exchange NPC (each mission token can be turned in for 10 combat tokens), and at the same time all old mission token traders were removed (angel (L) trader at fort Victoria, Quartermaster at hawthorne ship, and that deserter at chugs that had the CDF vehicles). As far as I know the thorifoid/thorio mission broker at Fort Victoria as well as the Mount Hephastos "collect supplies" mission got disabled at same time.

At the VU, the token trader/deserter at chugs was placed back, and the prices were 20 000-35 000 combat tokens (instead of mission tokens). Possibly, after a few hours, someone at MA HQ thought it was too cheap (the prices were probably intended to be 10x as high to follow the Exchange rate), so the mission broker was removed during the afternoon.

Last edited:
Back when token trader was Active, the price was 20 000-35 000 mission tokens. You could get mission tokens from some missions on the "middle Island" (some one-time missions, aswell as "Daily" hunting and mining missions), and outside that some missions like the feffoid Cave.

Then, when the system changed, MA/FPC changed mission tokens to combat tokens at the rate 1:10 and implemented an Exchange NPC (each mission token can be turned in for 10 combat tokens), and at the same time all old mission token traders were removed (angel (L) trader at fort Victoria, Quartermaster at hawthorne ship, and that deserter at chugs that had the CDF vehicles). As far as I know the thorifoid/thorio mission broker at Fort Victoria as well as the Mount Hephastos "collect supplies" mission got disabled at same time.

At the VU, the token trader/deserter at chugs was placed back, and the prices were 20 000-35 000 combat tokens (instead of mission tokens). Possibly, after a few hours, someone at MA HQ thought it was too cheap (the prices were probably intended to be 10x as high to follow the Exchange rate), so the mission broker was removed during the afternoon.

At this point it would be unfair to change it since some people already got the vehicles at the "old" prices.

And if they expect people to pay 2000-3500 ped tt of combat tokens @ 3-400%, good luck with that.

My kills still have not been converted to points.

Back