Planetary Resources

Gameplay-wise I would love to see mining in space, at least with larger vehicles... Blast open a few asteroids and tractor the contents into the cargo hold.

Realistically... Mankind has colonized a bunch of planets, incl Calypso, just a few years back... They all still carry abundant resources, enough for our needs.

However, if resources can be found in space that are rare on planets... Or maybe if new tech comes that requires new resources not available on planets (like Mothership shields or some new ship weapon requiring a new space enmatters for power) then space mining would be a realistic development :)

Regardless, thanks for sharing the interesting link!

Last edited:
Perhaps this company is the one which discovers Calypso?

We have a breach in the time-space-continuum!

Gameplay-wise I would love to see mining in space, at least with larger vehicles... Blast open a few asteroids and tractor the contents into the cargo hold.

Realistically... Mankind has colonized a bunch of planets, incl Calypso, just a few years back... They all still carry abundant resources, enough for our needs.

However, if resources can be found in space that are rare on planets... Or maybe if new tech comes that requires new resources not available on planets (like Mothership shields or some new ship weapon requiring a new space enmatters for power) then space mining would be a realistic development :)

Regardless, thanks for sharing the interesting link!

What the hell are you smoking? Are you reading it wrong or am I reading you wrong? Thats a wikipedia link. Not entropedia.

What the hell are you smoking? Are you reading it wrong or am I reading you wrong? Thats a wikipedia link. Not entropedia.

Was wondering about the same...

Gameplay-wise I would love to see mining in space

Take a chill a pill i think his saying that would be good for the game, not that he belives its happening.

I agree and pirates would love it. I might be wrong as i have never playeyd the game just watched a trailer once, but is there not a game out there online already like this.

QUOTE=Nighthawk;2928846]Gameplay-wise I would love to see mining in space

Take a chill a pill i think his saying that would be good for the game, not that he belives its happening.[/QUOTE]

I'm chill. My post isn't really an attack. Much similar to yours.

Was wondering about the same...

Since the OP also mentioned this in relation to Entropia as a game, I thought it was obvious how I meant but ok...

Clarification:

Yeah some people IRL are starting a business for mining asteroids, thats cool... However, if we later see this as a function ingame as well [see above post]

And Ratez, if you wish to claim your post is not an attack you may want to try being a little less rude ad condesending in it.

Since the OP also mentioned this in relation to Entropia as a game, I thought it was obvious how I meant but ok...

Clarification:

Yeah some people IRL are starting a business for mining asteroids, thats cool... However, if we later see this as a function ingame as well [see above post]

And Ratez, if you wish to claim your post is not an attack you may want to try being a little less rude ad condesending in it.

Condescending?

I'm sorry for mistakening the first sentence for a commonly used sentence to show confusion. Condescending? I stated the latter for a reason, If I was reading you wrong. And by that I meant it as an actual question rather than an insult as I did read your post multiple times and understand there could be multiple possibilities.

We could nicpick at each other's failure to communicate effectively but I much rather accept that you've clarified and proved that it is a miscommunication. And I'm certainly not the only one that misinterpreted.

Sorry for coming off that way

On further thought, you may be right that I misused aggression on you. But I certainly did not intend so.
Peace.

Last edited:
On further thought, you may be right that I misused aggression on you. But I certainly did not intend so.
Peace.

Thank you for that :) I also admit that I may have misinterpreted your response as more agressive than it was due to the forum feeling slightly more aggressive in general lately

+rep and good luck :beerchug:

Thank you for that :) I also admit that I may have misinterpreted your response as more agressive than it was due to the forum feeling slightly more aggressive in general lately

+rep and good luck :beerchug:

Peace.

attachment.php

Sorry, could not resist :D
And yeah, +rep for good behavior examples..

Back