FYI: planning the mission ... tough calculations

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
Merry Xmas ppl,

Happy holidays all!

As usual I have time to play during holiday season, therefore restarted hunting a week ago, finished Argo bronze, + some 1ks ... and came up to the real challenge ... How to properly plan the "real" mission ... not the "pussy one" ...

I consider many factors when planning including, but not limited to: gun dps, gun availability, gun mu, mob regen, mob hp, mob LA so that I don't spend huge time on running, armor price, armor mu, armor availability, kill timing, mission reward, heal costs, enhancer cost ... etc

is there any tool that will help to plan the mission properly so that I don't reinvent a wheel?

Is there a tool available? Yes, it's called Your Brain. Find out how to use it properly so you can manage excel spreadsheets like most people to make your life liveable... GL. Oh & Merry ChristMass! :)

Planning? Just do what I do and tp into a big spawn with whatever your wearing and whatever your shooting and just start blowing them away. Less eco? Absolutely. More fun? Definitely.

thx melander
but that tool is just not enough ...

Is there a tool available? Yes, it's called Your Brain. Find out how to use it properly
Yo Mark, I already did :)

created my tool and experimented on Scipulor, Araneatrox, Kreltin and Aurli ...
the figures are stunning ...

Well done mate ;) (A*)

Back