Platinum payed account created Juli 1. 2016, still not playable ...

Noack

Hi ....

I created account on Juli 1. 2016, and payed platinum pack prior to avatar-creation to feature the "extended" options from platinum.

When finished Avatar-creation i press >Finish< button and confirm with >Yes< button .... but nothing happens!!

The game-client is confirmed working on other accounts, just not the one i payed for.

Today (Juli 4. 2016) my avatar is still stuck in creation, and ive been writing support every day since i made account and payed 60$ for platinum pack.

In my 15 years of mmo'ing ive never seen so poor support, that not even a single message from support has been recieved in 4 days ... thats just not good enough!!

This is the kind of reaction I would expect if i made a free account, but as a paying custommer im not satisfied sitting waiting for 4 days without any reaction from support at all.

I expect this issue to be fixed NOW, and response recieved from support imidiately.

/Noack

The game-client is confirmed working on other accounts, just not the one i payed for.

Maybe because of this? Having more than one avatar is forbidden by game rules.

Alright.. This is not WoW or Eve or anything like any other MMO you have ever played. It's probably a good thing you can't log in because you have a lot of researching to do before you even touch this game.

Some tips:
1) real money is involved.. The system pays back 90% of what you put in on average, don't expect to get rich. Selling loot for markup is how you make the peds last and possibly profit a little.
2) support for this game runs in Sweden, on Swedish business days. Typically a 2-3 business day turnaround for support is normal. It's a weekend, if you wrote a support ticket Friday they may not touch it until Tuesday.
3) multiple accounts is again the terms of use... Don't do it or you risk a ban.
4) relax for the love of God. Clearly there is a bug in your avatar. Support will likely have you restart the newbie process for avatar creation and you'll be fine.

Think less that you talk and much less than you shoot and maybe you'll last longer than 3 weeks in this game.

Today (Juli 4. 2016) my avatar is still stuck in creation, and ive been writing support every day since i made account and payed 60$ for platinum pack.

Maybe you bump your ticket always to the end of the line ?

Maybe you bump your ticket always to the end of the line ?

Fiona might be right! Also if you have other avatar already active under your name/mail probably is a problem. Those must deactivated/deleted from MA before you create a new one.
but first of all stop updating your support case and wait an answer.

Hi ....

I created account on Juli 1. 2016,

/Noack

Welcome to Entropia and our humble corner of the Virtual Universe :)

Have you made sure that you have added all three Avatar names in the creation process? This needs to be done otherwise your Avatar can't leave the start room.

Dirk

Mindarks support is definitly not snappy and thats a valid critique of how Mindark operates. That being said spamming there support server because "they should have responded by now" does not help.

Mindark will fix this for you but if your expectation was to get a support ticket answered within hours of placing it, like in some other MMOs then id suggest lowering that expectation since thats not how it works in this game.

PS. As others have said, you indicated that you have more then one account currently running. Id suggest that once Mindark have sorted out this issue for you, you promptly ask them to remove those other accounts for you since multiple accounts are not allowed and can get you banned regardless if your a "paying customer" or not.

Oh and welcome to the universe, enjoy your stay!
Zweshi

Hi ....

I created account on Juli 1. 2016, and payed platinum pack prior to avatar-creation to feature the "extended" options from platinum.

When finished Avatar-creation i press >Finish< button and confirm with >Yes< button .... but nothing happens!!

In my 15 years of mmo'ing ive never seen so poor support, that not even a single message from support has been recieved in 4 days ... thats just not good enough!!

This is the kind of reaction I would expect if i made a free account, but as a paying custommer im not satisfied sitting waiting for 4 days without any reaction from support at all.

I expect this issue to be fixed NOW, and response recieved from support imidiately.

/Noack

You crying about 4 days..i got a support case waiting 13 days a simple withdrawal bank account detail confirmation and no ones has given a flying fcuk about it there is people here with support cases for over months and you crying bout 4 days...welcome to Entropia Universe where no fuck is given about anything that concerns your money... Take this a as a sign.

Hello PCF ...

Sry if i was being lightheaded last night, but exitement went into distress and so did judgement ... :ahh:

@Fiona & Billy ... You are probably right, I shot myself in the foot over weekend by keep posting support.

@Rocket ... I live in Denmark, 50km from Swedish border, theres alot of jokes between neighbor countries:laugh:

/Noack

I see how that sounded, but theres only one account on the E-mail, and what i did was actually having my spouse loggin in working account on my computer, to verify client is operational.

@Melander ... When i heard about the concept, I was for sure raising my expectations compared to other mmo where real money only inflates to buying gametime, or various ingame items.
The last 12 hours has been very informative, and Im sure this will be solved soon, without all my my gauges being in the redzone.:ahh:

Thx for all your responses and warm welcomes.

Kind regards

/Noack

Back