Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
I have started a new blog (my first real one) and will keep it updated with the progress of Narfi my avatar as well as News from around the Universe (the threads from various forums that caught my eye) and information about the game that I think may be helpful to people.

Feed back is welcome :)

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds

thanks,

narfi

gl with blogging :)
arranging a player website competition would be FUN :)

Thanks TigerSkin, I'm having fun with it so far :)

narfi

GL with blog!!:yay:

Talk to Dendri over at entropiabay. He has an banner exchange thing going on. He did that with my blog, so imagine he might do it for yours too.... he'll give you traffic if you give him some back. ;)

You also might try using Entropiabay. I do sometimes, but not often since it's a pain to list everything in the shop. Wish SEE would look in to working with him to get that updated automatically somehow, or with a simple cut/paste from MY ITEMS, listing everything in the shops, etc.

thanks mastermesh, ill look into that when i get the chance

What is your blog about, I dont know that ive ever seen it.

narfi

thanks mastermesh, ill look into that when i get the chance

What is your blog about, I dont know that ive ever seen it.

narfi
It's a personal blog... the stuff about the game is just a footnote there... Originally was planning on doing a lot of art IRL and putting it on signs in my shop in game, but then support told me that you can't put urls on signs in game unless it's just for societies... I will still put some art in there, just without urls to blogs or websites on participant content unless it's only for a society... might create an "art society" in game someday to get around that someday, lol. ;) :)

Links in my sig used to go there, but don't any more. Might do more with the in game parts of it someday.

http://www.jeffthomann.wordpress.com

or...
http://jeffthomann.wordpress.com/lost-library/

and...
http://jeffthomann.wordpress.com/category/entropia/

That's why I like wordpress more then blogspot... easier to do keywords and categories.

It's actually several blogs working together... The delicious links stuff is my delicious.com bookmarks fed in from rss, which actually live on another blog... over at http://www.mastermesh.wordpress.com and it exists in the above blog through feeds and widgets.

Also a few other things in the widgets over there feeding in from elsewhere.

Last edited:
Last edited:
cool something to read at work, but you forget to update my link

cool something to read at work, but you forget to update my link

updated now,
Sorry about that, I tend to be pretty forgetful sometimes ;P

narfi

New post up!
Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds: May 2011 Q&A from Neverdie

The interesting points for me were,
1. NDS only working on Rocktropia now.
2. Blueprints and UL items potentialy as soon as the next vu.
3. Some more information about the studios relationship with DA.
4. Wave events soon!
5. Beacon or Instanced type events wont be happening soon :(
6. plenty more, but you get the idea.

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds: May 2011 Q&A from Neverdie

enjoy,

narfi

I love the blog idea Narfi. It's great idea, keep up the good work :D

I love the blog idea Narfi. It's great idea, keep up the good work :D

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds: Theryon Wars - An interview with its creators, Pyxel Arts

A reprint of an article from EntropiaPlanets.com

Theryon Wars is the new planet being developed by the Spanish studo Pyxel Arts which is scheduled to launch in the 4th quarter of next year.

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds: Theryon Wars - An interview with its creators, Pyxel Arts

I liked your PVP story from today. That made for a really good read!

Back