Please stop the negativity.

That is exactly the response I expected.

Congratulations, you just proved my point 100%.

I hope your proud of yourself…

Oi

he isn't moderrator for nothing.
he is proud of his self.
like the london clampers are proud on their selfs :lolup:

mob training and by that ruin game experience for other ppl is against the EULA and with proof the person in question can get banned.
better yet should be banned.
and it's discusting to see that happening , for any event like this i will put myself up for hire to kill these mob train ppl where ever in PVP places

I give up, it's a waste of time trying to have a discussion with you people.

I give up, it's a waste of time trying to have a discussion with you people.

OK jb... i'll try to cut back my paranoia... and i guess i wont' post for next 7 days... self ban... lol... i guess i need it... so i'll just only read post ... next 7 days :)

I think a simple +1 point for any creature you inflict 100% damage on would provide a nice balance for solo play, or alternatively use the damage inflicted as a modifier on awarded points.

This has been my second solo MM. Placed 31 in my category last year, and it is certainly heavily stacked in favour of team effort, so I think a small degree of bonus for solo effort could boost participation at that level.

On the whole, I felt happy with the "run of play", with the exception of one or two notable "a-hole drivers" others have mentioned. TP chips proved handy, and my pre-scouted LZ's served me well. Was able to get at least three good bursts completely undisturbed on a solid spawn.

Fun is where you find it, and I found a great deal of fun on MM. Bigger spawns will never detract, so I vote for those :)

Back