FYI: Please support EFA's (trial) extended warp schedule, so that it becomes integrated into normal schedule!

JustinStarry

Dominant
Justin Jorel Starry
EFA is now doing a trial extended schedule as follows:

1:30 -> Arkadia to RT
2:00 -> RT to Caly
2:30 -> Caly to Ark

EFA will make this part of their regular schedule if they get enough passengers :).

Wouldn't that be nice? Instead of having to wait till tomorrow to transport your loot... you can go in the PM (for those of us in the USA)

there is also the ship Alabama does 25ped Vip for up to ship max...
:)

Add me in game inthis strash life

if you need a warp around those times usually am online :)

Thank you all.
We ran this Flight again to day making five days we have been doing it for now.
So far it seems reasonalbey successful so I will continue doing the flight for a time and we will see what happens.

the number of passengers we have been picking up have not been huge but if we can get to an aeverage of 2 to 4 per planet then it will at least cover costs I hope.

Iti is possible that costs mayactually climb a bit as it looks like the pricce of Generic fuses are slowely on the climb again.

Thank you everyone for your continued support of Entropia Fleet Alliance Services.

Due to lack of customers, the trial schedule looks like it won't be incorporated into the regular schedule.

It might continue on for only a few more days. Please check efa.ms, and watch web chat before the trial warp times to see if they are still being done on that day.

Back