Mario
Hi there.

So found some strange thing.

Plumatergus skins price is 1500%, but
Plumatergus leather is 500%

Why so big difference?

I have seen Plumatergus skins in auction with price 3000%

So what is the real price?

In auction i have seen total 20 skins in sale (10+5+5).

As i understand it`s quite rare skin and loot it is also hard.
I spent 250 PED in ammo and 80 PED amp decay and looted one skin.

So what is the real price and is this skin in demand?
Does the cloth with this skin looks so nice so it`s worth to pay the price for this skin/leather?

Thanks

Last edited:
Nobody can`t give a single comment or answer ?!
Strange :)

it looks nice and you can get a few funky colors if you paint the clothes aswell :) you pay what its worth to you. it doesnt drop to often like you said, but if you are patient you might get the leathers at a fair price (600-1000%) at auc.

heres a couple of pictures of a coat i had:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So what is the real price and is this skin in demand?
Does the cloth with this skin looks so nice so it`s worth to pay the price for this skin/leather?
Like all clothing prices are subjective. Meaning if you think its worth the price then you will pay it :)

Killed about 2k plumas and got 2 pluma skins and 1 looted before - now i can refine to 1 leather.

Damn it`s very hard to loot and collect them and now i don`t wonder why they are so expensive and not much in auction.

Doesnt it take 3 skins to make one leather?? Therefore 1500/3=500.

They are the same price... When you take the 3 skins at say 1 ped at 1500% they are worth 15 ped. If you take 1 leather (which is 3 skins and 3 ped) times 500% its 15 ped.

Make sense?

Suicide

Doesnt it take 3 skins to make one leather?? Therefore 1500/3=500.

They are the same price... When you take the 3 skins at say 1 ped at 1500% they are worth 15 ped. If you take 1 leather (which is 3 skins and 3 ped) times 500% its 15 ped.

Make sense?

Suicide

1 skin = 0.35 ped | 0.35 @ 1500% = 5,25 ped
1 leather = 1.05 ped | 1.05 @ 500% = 5,25 ped (1.75 ped per skin - 500%)

on auc average the skin is 3 times more expensive. probably because 1 ped +/- has 3 times (i think?) more effect on the % compared to the leather. and theres alot more sold skins aswell.

Back