Polite and nice übers

First of all guys, Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{removed}

So seriously, Leave the negativity in a different thread, this one is about praising the nice people, if there is anyone YOU dont think should be on a list, send me a PM here, and a reason why him/her should be removed.

If not, im going to ignore the removal request.

Last edited by a moderator:
check again :)

want me to remove you :/?

Please. I have no idea who would even nominate me on this board. Im generally a thorn in peoples sides here! :ahh:

{removed}

Edit: I'll nominate oracle kev and Hugh willose for outstanding charity events

I nominate myself, since im such a huge jackass and asshole i demand a spot in this nice ubers section, vote kamel your local asshole

I vote Kamel for playahater of the year! ;D

/Faith

James Jimmy Stryker ofc, for being one of the best / most efficient hunter in history of entropia universe so far. just looking at entropiatracker.com shows that he has most loot "All time" by far and he's number third at most globals of all time...
Also he is in the very top "five" of most HP ingame..

also always been nice and a good friend to me for as long as i can rem...

ok... I hate lists.. because I think everyone is special in their own way. ( I was raised watching sesame street and mister rogers can you tell? )

But, If we are talking ubers and nice ones. I want to share a story about one that was nice to me when I was the noobiest of the noobs.

I had never played an online game before. The only games I ever liked was mario, on the nintendo. (stop laughing please :p)

So when I found EU, I really did not have the slightest idea what the heck I was doing. I was shy, and afraid to look dumb, so I kind of just kept to myself.

Back in 2007 when I joined the game I was over on combibo island power fisting those mean combibos because I found sweating so boring. But combibo's thought I was pretty yummy and I died more than they did.

That's when I met Darth Skippie Boobie. Now I know he was sitting back laughing at this silly noob, but he took pity on me, and there he was out on combibo island healing me for hours at a time. I was already too skilled for him to take me on as an offical diciple, but he still helped me. He let me ask questions, he made me leave port atlantis and go on a tp run with him. (I was so afraid if I went too far away from port atlantis that I'd never find it again) he taught me about fruit, dung, and gave me advice on hunting.

I was always a little in awe that the guy that owned the mall accross from the combibo island was so generous with his time. I'm still a noob, and I'm still afraid to get laughed at, but Skippie he was the nicest person that I had come accross back when I was a 3 day old noob... and I know I must of seemed pretty funny to him, but he always showed paitence and really did help me alot...and still does if I pm him with a question.

so my long winded nomination for a nice uber is Darth Skippie Boobie. I hope he'll make your nice list :p

Too many to nominate I just feel bad if I miss someone

Dont move around ubers a lot but from experience - Neo the famous trader Sharp.
Funny, communicative, helpful and very very thirsty. Even more thirtsty than me. In fact, dude is bone dry. He rocks. :lolup:

{removed}

Cheers.

Last edited:
I was always a little in awe that the guy that owned the mall accross from the combibo island was so generous with his time. I'm still a noob, and I'm still afraid to get laughed at, but Skippie he was the nicest person that I had come accross back when I was a 3 day old noob...

so my long winded nomination for a nice uber is Darth Skippie Boobie. I hope he'll make your nice list :p

i am sure it is cause you have a vag. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, no. Nice people would still be nice and stand out even if there aren't any evil ones around. And this is what this list should be about foremost. IMHO, at least.

well ok.. then I nominate looser.. he has always been nice and polite to me.. and he is more uber than me so I guess that makes him an nice and polite uber in my eyes.

also want to nominate my boss YQ and my colonel DRDoom/nexia.. cool ppl indeed.

i like looser cause i ATHed with him :lolup:

Husband/wife team of real ubers (I forget who they were, but names I recognized from a top soc) - I ran by them mining as they were killing Proterons when they were first introduced. Said hi and they said hi back. She said she was boored and wanted to know if I knew any jokes. So I stopped and chatted for a little before continuing my mining. This stuck in my memory as a reminder that even ubers are real people sometimes.

Skal & Emma?

I was trying to ignore this thread, hoping the flame wars wouldn't occur, but...

In the words of the OP....

First of all guys, Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{removed}

So seriously, Leave the negativity in a different thread, this one is about praising the nice people,...

ubers

The ppl i would list is:

Lizzy Faith O'neal <- really nice guy irl/ingame and great to hunt with
peter mr Gnome gardengnome <- uberfapper at dasps!

list those nice ubers :)

Based on my interactions with him despite being a random person, I think

Agis Agis Mckracken

Back