Info: Poll: How Many Rare Tokens Have You Looted?

Rare Tokens Looted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game its dynamic, and it should be like that, no matter if some cry because they didnt get one. And the chance of you getting one ofc its higher if you kill more mobs, what you ask is a bigger drop rate if you kill more which is not the same thing.

Last edited:
This is my 2nd Mayhem. 1 Rare Token and 40K Mayhem Tokens.

Well right after voting i looted my 2nd rare in the new format. Probably in the region of 800k-1m cycled across all mayhems since halloween. Easy to say with a few in the bank but I prefer the rare tokens being scarce, grinding the mtokens feels like the bigger challenege, unless you're aiming for a 3+ rare item. And there's still ways to brute force it (strongboxes - which i still disagree with).

I think the bigger problem is that MA needs to fix rare items not hoffing if you already have a stack, so we can better see as a community how they're spread. I honestly take people saying they've looted 5-10 with a grain of salt. Always worth considering what they'd gain from either lying or telling the truth. There's a lot of people who would be happy to spread misinformation if it gets them ahead in this game.

I wonder if Rocket agrees with this statement
36,700 United States Dollars would disagree with strongboxes being a way to bruteforce rare tokens.

i've also killed 231,053 mobs between the last 3 mayhems

based on the results of this poll, there are plenty of people in my current situation, but not a single one of those have anywhere near the same input as me. Meanwhile respondents to this poll that have same or greater input as me have been rewarded at least twice as much (some much more) as me.

if this was the real world i would simply just purchase what i want/need for my business, but MA doesn't even paywall it, they just tell you to buy some keys and goodluck son.

Last edited:
Buy it from the player who is able to pull what you want.

For the better or worse, this game isn't 100% pay to win :D

34,900 United States Dollars would disagree with strongboxes being a way to bruteforce rare tokens.

i've also killed 231,053 mobs between the last 3 mayhems

based on the results of this poll, there are plenty of people in my current situation, but not a single one of those have anywhere near the same input as me. Meanwhile respondents to this poll that have same or greater input as me have been rewarded at least twice as much (some much more) as me.

if this was the real world i would simply just purchase what i want/need for my business, but MA doesn't even paywall it, they just tell you to buy some keys and goodluck son.
While i don't have the moneybags like you, kills are up there, with 0

But maybe you can bruteforce a summer 2020 :unsure:
nope.
Buy it from the player who is able to pull what you want.

For the better or worse, this game isn't 100% pay to win :D
it's pay/play to win. and i've been doing plenty of both ty. but if you have a seller in mind that will take 130k untradeable M tokens then please send them my way.

nope.

it's pay/play to win. and i've been doing plenty of both ty. but if you have a seller in mind that will take 130k untradeable M tokens then please send them my way.
Wasn't 1 M token = 1 ped ? Just buy lots of pills and sell them.

Another option is to quit the game.

Wasn't 1 M token = 1 ped ? Just buy lots of pills and sell them.

Another option is to quit the game.
will you buy my pills? i have literall 400+ of everything 5m/10m/15m

will you buy my pills? i have literall 400+ of everything 5m/10m/15m
I only buy pills for tt 😂

Tip: most rares are looted in cat 2 and 3, my pride doesn't let me test it, as I always hunt highest cat I can.

Tip: most rares are looted in cat 2 and 3, my pride doesn't let me test it, as I always hunt highest cat I can.
Theres one guy that looted 3 this mayhem in cat 8, hes an magician.

Theres one guy that looted 3 this mayhem in cat 8, hes an magician.
I see 2 were before event started so prolly from boxes and one from cat 8

that and your regular token drop rate scales with the mayhem cat. cat 9-10 produce significantly more tokens per ped spent than the lower cats.

I'm almost afraid of looting a rare token. Then I'll have to grind so many M tokens to pull an item!

There should be a feature to exchange 1 Rare token for 10,000 M tokens. Or something to that extent.

Edit - looks like someone else already mentioned it. So looks like we are all thinking it.

More of you wrote the token - rare token exchange, yes, i could imagine something like that, but i agree the minimum should be like 50k regular tokens, but i wont have an issue either with 100k.

I guess we will see more contenders in FFA 2022 compared to last year.
Accepting pre-orders for stars, SB 25 pec per point :LOL:

More of you wrote the token - rare token exchange, yes, i could imagine something like that, but i agree the minimum should be like 50k regular tokens, but i wont have an issue either with 100k.

I guess we will see more contenders in FFA 2022 compared to last year.
Accepting pre-orders for stars, SB 25 pec per point :LOL:
I firmly disagree with a token exchange for rares, maybe what MA should be looking at is other things to purchase that dont require rare tokens in the vendor.

Looking at the rare token loots theres still a healthy spread of people looting them. Yes it can suck if your luck isn't up to scratch. However, reducing the value of the rare tokens and further increasing how quickly items may be pulled from the vedor hurts the community more.

When everyone can convert a rare token, they might as well just add on extra mtokens to the vendor price and let everyone who can cycle at 400 dps get all the items first.

I've seen time and time again companies making knee jerk reactions to a small subset of unhappy players, and while its crap to be part of that group, i really hope MA doesn't overcorrect on this one.

I got mine on a live box opening stream last year after the changes. I think I looted the first one from boxes, because i got a crazy tons of views to that video over the following week, and after which the halloween box prices went up.

rare tokens should be tradeable. the bottleneck for broker items is and will always be M tokens. but in freak scenarios like the one i'm in, being able to buy rares off of other players would be prudent.

there is sadly no "best option"....

if we are to go pay to win.. make all kind of tokens tradable
and make Soulbound the item from vendor.

people can choose... grind them out or buy a token
and can not speculate on the item.

once you get your awesome ped printer... you will sell your extra token and a secondary market comes.

all in all... IF IT IS A PED PRINTER... WHY PEOPLE SELL THEM?

:cool:

there is sadly no "best option"....

real life is pay to win. not much of a virtual universe if you can play by the rules and still get bent over.

and make Soulbound the item from vendor.

That would be the wrong direction.

Soulbound items eliminate opportunities.

rare tokens should be tradeable. the bottleneck for broker items is and will always be M tokens. but in freak scenarios like the one i'm in, being able to buy rares off of other players would be prudent.

You will able to buy one at next FFA

Back