Suggestion: Portable Stand

We all want to sell... We all want to have a store... but not everyone has the economic power to have one, so...

Why not a mobile store? Something like a stand that can be put on the ground like a vehicle and picked up... maybe it would be (L) with decay when putting it on the ground and/or selling something on it? Perhaps it could be crafted?

Surely many of those who cannot have a physical store would now plant small stands around the TP... Since MA does not give the option to rent stores or corners in stores, this may be a solution...

index.php

Johaoninho90

Old Alpha
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
would be REALLY cool and interactive. but also kind of unfair to players with ''normal'' shops.

addz

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Rocky Addz Harley
What if there was like a centralised place, where everyone could just list there items for sale?

And it could just charge a fee per item that you sold.

Oooh and you could have it in a heap of different places and they could all be linked together?

SoberPhil

Dominant
Society
Victory
Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
Imagine a bunch of stalls inside a popular shared loot spawn like Gogron, that wouldn't be pretty. There's a reason why shops are bound to certain locations.

Sulje

Old Alpha
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
We all want to sell... We all want to have a store... but not everyone has the economic power to have one, so...

Why not a mobile store? Something like a stand that can be put on the ground like a vehicle and picked up... maybe it would be (L) with decay when putting it on the ground and/or selling something on it? Perhaps it could be crafted?

Surely many of those who cannot have a physical store would now plant small stands around the TP... Since MA does not give the option to rent stores or corners in stores, this may be a solution...

index.php
Bad idea, i would be the first to install mobile shop in front of shop of person i don't like, and put in same items he has inside, but with lower MU just for trolling purposes xD

miathan

Dominant
Society
Rangers
Alindrina Alli Golden
I like the idea! Could be dedicated areas for it.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
there's this thing called a auction, you see... and...

Deemer

Old Alpha
there's this thing called a auction, you see... and...

And what fees do you pay when you buy from the auction at 100%, but sell it in your shop somewhere in the space at 101%?

pprps
I mean that we need more family alt mules in the trade.