Possible Noob Sweat Fix?

Alpha Prime

Mature
Society
League of Fair Traders
Alpha Primemover One
Ok after a LOT of feedback from various threads here is my idea for a possible solution to the sweat/give noobs a chance situation.
Make the sweat tool (can't remember name lol) tierable AND have decay.
Make it no decay on first tier and decay thereafter. It will automatically tier at first tier to stop people sitting on the edge.
Make sweat harder to get.
Use sweat with some other low use resource (dung, fruit, etc) to make limited duration powerups for strength, speed, etc to give it a wider range of uses. Maybe can combine sweat with armour for extra % of protection for limited time?
I feel this would give the best overall option, its not perfect and I welcome any additions, possible changes etc that would make it better.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Use sweat with some other low use resource (dung, fruit, etc) to make limited duration powerups for strength, speed, etc to give it a wider range of uses. Maybe can combine sweat with armour for extra % of protection for limited time?

Yeah that is NEVER EVER going to happen.

1) We already have speed increase/decrease chips that uses regular ME and needs lvl 25 cryo to be used.
2) It would be really hard (maybe impossible) to balance it so that it doesn't become too eco, or alternately not worth it so no one uses it anyway.

EDIT: In part 2 I am mainly talking about the armor part

EDIT2: The tierable sweat tool idea MIGHT work, but it would also probably mean that a lot of people would get secondary accounts, like back when we still had the sweat cap.

I did not realize sweat was broken.

Back