Possible sculpture event

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
Over he time here I have seen many oil castls build and suggestions that it shoud be turned into an event so Iam.

No offical dates or rules have been set I have been working along the route of two ideas.

1. Untimed event with a team in undiclosed loactions building huge strutes like oil castels and pec unicorns

2. A timed event with limited sized team constucting small to medium sized sculptures in a confined space most likely useing the gardens in apartment building. This form of the event would most likely have diffrent themed rounds eg oil stacking, pec stacking but would require guards to prevent people stealing the scuptures

Please tell me if you would be intresting in attending an event like this as either a partcipant or spectator. Also any other suggestion are most welcome

I would LOVE to attend an event like this! I've seen pictures of all these sculptures, but to be able to see a whole collection of them in the game would be fun! I would suggest guards though, so people don't get too close and start swiping stuff. Also, you can have everyone vote for their favorites here to determine a winner. :)

I like this idea alot. And I suggest you do what I do.. demand oilstacking back the way it was before 7.0. Its alot harder now :( Im not sure if we would be able to build this:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
today..

However. Yes Id love this. Can we team up with anyone? :D

And yes, as One suggested. Guards. It is extremely annoying to work hours on a artpiece for then some noobs to steal pieces of it here and there every 15 minutes or less. It doesnt usually cost much what they take, but its annoying to have to find the places where its now missing pec/oil and fill it in instead of going on with the stacking. Everyone who's been working on bigger pieces know what I mean..

Offcourse Guards means it have to be in PVP.
Amathera is big ;)

Another thing. I have experienced immense lag when alot of pec and oilbarrels are on the ground, so maybe the best would be if the contestants themself provide guards and do it at their own time. Then they can also find a spot there surroundings fits the thing they are making.
This will also be alot better for people living in different timezones.
Then either:
A) The one who holds the event come and check out the place and take screenies
B) Contestants provide screenies to here, with timestamp, so its 100% sure that its made AFTER the contest not before.

Last edited:
Bin Experimenting a lil and i like it... :dunce:

Creating stuff ingame is fun with a contest ,it would be even more fun.. :D
Peez..
Ciao a tutti.. :cool:

I would love to see a sculpture event! Although i have no clue on how to build them myself, i really need to get on that ;) I can just imagine the lag as you walk into the area of the sculptures though :tongue2:

ZippO said:
I would love to see a sculpture event! Although i have no clue on how to build them myself, i really need to get on that ;) I can just imagine the lag as you walk into the area of the sculptures though :tongue2:

I say you do that trout again :D

Back