Post mining changes here

When you engage the finder in combined enmatter and ore mode, you can find 2 types of resources simultaneously on one drop.
Both deeds were one size for me - this needs to be tested more though. :p

Yeah I have gotten everything from NRF+NRF to IV+IX to XIV+NRF...

what's wrong with ore's claim size?

not even 50 drop i got over 10 tiny claim

what the hell is this? i don't think it is normal

what's wrong with ore's claim size?

not even 50 drop i got over 10 tiny claim

what the hell is this? i don't think it is normal

It's still as "dynamic" as ever then.

although it might be not mining related, but i think it is. oa103=ma105=lvl5 amp now?
if so, what happened to ma105 bps? converted into lvl5 amp bp (ex-oa-103 bp)?

It's still as "dynamic" as ever then.

it's truly bcz i'm in a bad period?

my last 8 ore claim with 7 tiny

i'm have tracked my mining drops since May

2080 drop so far only 38 tiny and now less than 50 drop it gives more than 10 tiny i don't think it's normal

What did old mining tools such as ED50 and similar turn into? And what about adj/imp excavators?

MA-104 is now level 4 amp

Yep:

Enmatter = 10 probes
Ore = 20 probes
Treasure = 30 probes (not possible to do yet but it says so in item info)
Good to know. When I heard probes can now be used to find any kind of resource, I was really worried ore and enmatter now cost the same amount to find.

I've had my finder converted from:

MF104 426.3m / 432.9m (so almost maxed) to:

F-104 307.5m / 432.9m

Oh well, back to TT finder for me until I skill up then. :(

F-104 307.5m / 432.9m

No good. I noticed the same thing. I had 2 102 finders - 1 for ore and 1 for enmatter - and they now seem to be the same finder. But, interestingly, they have different market history.

Earth excavator ME/01 shows different Skill Progress and SIB requirements for Driller, Miner and Archaeologist, but only one stat for Excavation efficiency and Uses per minute

Probably it's defined by the highest profession out of those three?

Can anyone please check what happened to the bps for Ziplex 320 Oreseeker (L), Ziplex 1000 Matterseeker (L) ? I had both, did they now both transfer into exactly the same bp ? Did it take the ingredients of the old 320 Oreseeker or of the old 1000 Matterseeker ? Or did it get a completely new recipe ??

Thanks for the answer, I can't check myself atm because I'm at work :(

confused

I am confused as all He&&. So I had 2 finders, one ore and one enmatter. That means I have 2 finders that do the same thing now? Does that mean I don't need one of them? Can I sell one if needed?
Such a crazy change. I think we will adjust and I see that if anything it has added features to mining. Kinda cool to drop for ore/enmatter at same time.
Any more input please?

I just bought a TT Finder to check the interface if you have two Finders, and the news is BAD.

When you swap Finders, it keeps the Ore/Enmatter setting from the previous setting.

So if you have two Finders of different levels for Ore/Enmatter, not only do you have to change Finder, you also have to click the interface twice.

And don't say drop both Ore/Enmatter with the same Finder. My ZK320 is min Level 25, I'm 36 Prospector, 21 Surveyor, so my Enmatter Level says Not Yet.

Support Case logged.

Last edited:
more then me who cant use the tool efficiently or use the amps you could before?

lvl27 survey
lvl14 prospect

And now my new TK320(old Mt1000) say I cant use it efficiently, ofc I cant with prospect but I cant change so it only takes enmatts :/

And I used to be able to use whatever amp I liked to before with enmatts, now I cant use level 12 and 13, also because the prospect. So do you think this is how it should be, we need to be equal level in all mining skills to use finders and amps?
post here since I doubt support will give me an answer to these questions today, so want some reassuring this is NOT how it's supposed to work lol

it's truly bcz i'm in a bad period?

my last 8 ore claim with 7 tiny

i'm have tracked my mining drops since May

2080 drop so far only 38 tiny and now less than 50 drop it gives more than 10 tiny i don't think it's normal

I have exactly the same last 8 claims were level 1-3 with of101 after 40 bombs... well take my advice dont mine today it fucking sux

more then me who cant use the tool efficiently or use the amps you could before?

lvl27 survey
lvl14 prospect

And now my new TK320(old Mt1000) say I cant use it efficiently, ofc I cant with prospect but I cant change so it only takes enmatts :/

And I used to be able to use whatever amp I liked to before with enmatts, now I cant use level 12 and 13, also because the prospect. So do you think this is how it should be, we need to be equal level in all mining skills to use finders and amps?

The interface lets you select Enmatter only, but that is after attaching an amp. So what you describe seems to be another design flaw.

Have you tried equiping it without an amp, setting Enmatter only, unequiping, then adding the amp and reequiping?

Last edited:
No more bomb explosions.

This update sucks. And I don't need new stupidly verbose names over my equipment.
OA-105 was nice, understandable and had a vibe.
Level 8 Finder Amplifier?

Yes, keep on murdering this game's soul.
This is getting more pasteurized than cheese served in school cantinas.

The person who came up with this has much to learn from the saying "do not fix what isn't broken".

Last edited:

lvl27 survey
lvl14 prospect

post here since I doubt support will give me an answer to these questions today, so want some reassuring this is NOT how it's supposed to work lol
My mt1000 got converted to tk320 and i can`t use it anymore. Almost level 33 surveyor, but only 23 prospector... I bet there people out there with even higher differences. Lol, any vrx3000 owners here? :D :D :D :D

The interface lets you select Enmatter only, but that is after attaching an amp. So what you describe seems to be another design flaw.
Yes I seen the interface and played around all I can with it and nothing changes still cant use it, and dont have one of the big amps so I could try or any amp for that matter so cant try the interface with amp attached either.

Hey Futurama.
i Have now Ziplex VRX3000 Seeker (L) before update it was enma finder

Definatly only giving prospecting even on ematter only mining, I lost the depth which would be equivilent to my finder using my prospecting skill, prospecting skill gain increased my mining depth, havent been able to get a suveying skill gain so far.

I have raised a support case for it. Not sure if I should carry on mining or stop at this point since I stopped mining for ore a while ago and only mine enmatter now.

Lucky really as I was very close to chipping out my prospecting a week ago to sell, could have been nasty today :laugh:

Hey Futurama.
i Have now Ziplex VRX3000 Seeker (L) before update it was enma finder

So you now need level 61 in surveying and prospecting to max it? Quite tough isn`t it?

So you now need level 61 in surveying and prospecting to max it? Quite tough isn`t it?

Didn't some miners complained about lack of goals after maxing the highest finder?

Now they can start maxing the other profession on the same finder :laugh:

F-104 307.5m / 432.9m

Have you tried equiping it without an amp, setting Enmatter only, unequiping, then adding the amp and reequiping?

My mt1000 got converted to tk320 and i can`t use it anymore. Almost level 33 surveyor, but only 23 prospector... I bet there people out there with even higher differences. Lol, any vrx3000 owners here? :D :D :D :D

Someone posted also he was getting also only prospecting skill gains despite using enmatter mode on his finder.

Together with this it looks like they changed the mining towards prospecting based only, leaving outside the relevant profession levels for enmatter miners i.e. surveying and not really revamping the system, but it still seems that surveying is relevant for the use of the enmatter side of the gear?

Still downloading, will be curious how my tools look like now.

Spelling fail detected!

missing an O in archaeOlogist in the professions

Had a check on some finders, My surveying is higher than my prospecting. I found a finder with a learning bonus stating this

Surveying - Learning gain -Not anymore
Prospecting - Learning gain - Yes

Depth - 565/610

Now that means it is only taking the prospecting into account as another with prospecting showing as "Not Anymore" has the depth at full.

Enmatter only miners might want to check this as your current finder may not be working for you at all if you have no prospecting skill.

This was sure a refreshing and confusing update, but Im sure I will like it.

Max tt of the new Amplifier

Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) 30 ped
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) 50 ped
Level 3 Finder Amplifier Light (L) 75 ped

Level 1 Finder Amplifier (L) 78 ped
Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) 100 ped
Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L) 114 ped
Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) 150 ped
Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) 200 ped
Level 6 Finder Amplifier (L) 250 ped (eff 12.5)
Level 7 Finder Amplifier (L) 120 ped (eff 15)
Level 8 Finder Amplifier (L) 160 ped (eff 20)
Level 9 Finder Amplifier (L) 200 ped (eff 25)
Level 10 Finder Amplifier (L) ??
Level 11 Finder Amplifier (L) 350 ped (eff 50)
Level 12 Finder Amplifier (L) 255 ped (eff 75)
Level 13 Finder Amplifier (L) 340 ped (eff 100)

didn't find a level 10 in auction atm.

Had a check on some finders, My surveying is higher than my prospecting. I found a finder with a learning bonus stating this

Surveying - Learning gain -Not anymore
Prospecting - Learning gain - Yes

Depth - 565/610

Now that means it is only taking the prospecting into account as another with prospecting showing as "Not Anymore" has the depth at full.

Seems like prospecting/Surveying are now both required, just as Hit and Damage on the weapons. *sigh*

Back