FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

MAAAA answer! :)

I have a feeling that the system puts you in the right Category when you visit the NPC who gives you 30 TOKENS so all of those token are predefined for a category, what you do after doesn;t influence the category you were allready clasified for

I think I read somewhere that this is correct, but I'm too lazy to go search for it.

imo it is lame to chip down, and back up. costing esi, + 10% twice? for what? a set of jaguar armor, in the lower categories?

You get placed in your category and receive your keys when you first accept the mission.

Some updated info:

• Removed Auctioneers from the Arena
  • Reduced the event time by 7 days, it now ends on the 7th of January.

how about making UL gear used in the instance untradeble till MM is over?

Good point Das. Hope the official rules comes tomorow!

BKK

For what reason?

1. it will stop ppl borrowing uber tiered gear from a socm8 so the same gun won't win top3 prices
2. it will stop ubers with ul gear from making an alt ava to win in a lower categorie& go for the unique loots on the bossmobs.

1. it will stop ppl borrowing uber tiered gear from a socm8 so the same gun won't win top3 prices
2. it will stop ubers with ul gear from making an alt ava to win in a lower categorie.

Hmm good points, tho I assume it'd be quite hard to implement such a system at this short notice.

Also, the second one could still happen if they do not participate in their own category :)

True, but they wouldn't be able to hunt till the end of MM :p

I think with the "new" weapons since VU 12.9 that hunters have a chance to WIN with L (limited), or at least compete with the best of them for some prizes.

Folks; Do not fear the unlimited crew. Plan, gear up, and go for Gold.

Rick.

I think with the "new" weapons since VU 12.9 that hunters have a chance to WIN with L (limited), or at least compete with the best of them for some prizes.

Folks; Do not fear the unlimited crew. Plan, gear up, and go for Gold.

Rick.

yeah, buying T4 L shadow + T2 modfap L @twin..

hee,hee who needs armour, when you got evade :D

Seriously there's a lot of really quality L stuff on the market, if skilled to use it, that can easily give unlimited a run for its money....I think there will be some shocks coming when the results are out.

I'm not in the super league though, where imp faps would come in handy. Waiting for bandings from MA.

Personally I want to see how far is possible with L added with some loot luck in the field for 30 tokens.

I anit buying no 20K gun, cozz you don't need it!!!!!! :tongue2:

chuckling away here. :lolup:

Rick

ps: 64th Top hunter on tracker with limited (and thats having a day job, and kids to look after). Rick is going to kick some f***ing arse!!!!!!

Last edited:

The higher tier is unfortunately always made up of people who:
  • Got lucky in the old days
  • Cheated with auction or duping in the old days
  • Bought from the above two

And MA is willing to go to ridiculous lengths to protect the status quo.

The higher tier is unfortunately always made up of people who:
  • Got lucky in the old days
  • Cheated with auction or duping in the old days
  • Bought from the above two

And MA is willing to go to ridiculous lengths to protect the status quo.

tier 4 L isnt too hard to do ... plus i dont think there was much L shadow until recently.

Or maybe didn't notice the L in the post you quoted? I have looted some pretty high tier shadow parts in the last 2 months.

tier 4 L isnt too hard to do ... plus i dont think there was much L shadow until recently.

Or maybe didn't notice the L in the post you quoted? I have looted some pretty high tier shadow parts in the last 2 months.

There is no Modfap L yet. I don't think enough shadow L actually drops for any amount to be for sale at tier 4.

There is no Modfap L yet. I don't think enough shadow L actually drops for any amount to be for sale at tier 4.

your prob right about the L shadow being unavailble yet. Yah i didnt mean to comment on the mod fap , just the shadow. I guess even if u did have tier 4 shadow L you would need several sets. Would take months of buying ahead of time... Its way 2 late to start planning that now.

Why not just rent out shadow? 33 clds for shadow .. bam now u got some good armor.

your prob right about the L shadow being unavailble yet. Yah i didnt mean to comment on the mod fap , just the shadow. I guess even if u did have tier 4 shadow L you would need several sets. Would take months of buying ahead of time... Its way 2 late to start planning that now.

Why not just rent out shadow? 33 clds for shadow .. bam now u got some good armor.

Lich + limited Rocktropia plates would probably get you close. Angel(L) + Neverdie mk3 (L) would give you 42 imp/cut/stab. But you can't overcome even imp fap, never mind mod, no matter what you do - 70 paramedic gives you just 1/2 hps of mod fap (41 and unavailable fap for improved).

The unavailability of Necromancer (or better) BPs, the futility of the FAP SIB ladder, the end point dps wise of the new 12.8 weapons, etc all would appear to be prt of a plan. One with the glass ceiling firmly in place.

You get placed in your category and receive your keys when you first accept the mission.
[/LIST]

Muhahaha, it is how I tought it will be, muhahaha, I am evil:)) So many posibilities for cheating muahahah

Damn:)

Muhahaha, it is how I tought it will be, muhahaha, I am evil:)) So many posibilities for cheating muahahah

And garbage that does cheat will not even get a slap on the wrist, never mind getting banned, just as usual.

My superior intellect has thought of everything, but just in case...

j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

I await your PM

:)

I await your PM

Well Kim, with all due respect, I would have joined MM this year if your designated system would have not taken 1250 ped from me in 6 hours on Levis:D

But I will stand guard to any cheats:)

Seriously, that is not fair:) Someone chipping out to lvl20, entering in CatI and then Chipping up to Swempa X1 or so +Dante:)

Seriously, that is not fair:) Someone chipping out to lvl20, entering in CatI and then Chipping up to Swempa X1 or so +Dante:)

Cat I tricks are pointless. Angel Jane mms will log in again and win for the 5th time.

Cat I tricks are pointless. Angel Jane mms will log in again and win for the 5th time.

as i recall he has a team so his tricks wont work in solo, were there is more equal opportunity, except for the fact with chipping allowed some one can enter cat 1 and chip up to cat 2-3 lvls and possibly break even wining first place and selling the armor set and the mayhem part and walk away with their name on the #1 , basically making cat 1 richest person wins automatically, rather than who ever come up with the best tactics and mob management.

just a suggestion to help make the cats a little more fair:
set a perimeter in the instance settings to prevent weapons that are too large for each cat to go in for example set limits so that a lvl1 noob cant just rent a mod merc and win just because they are rich and dont require the skill to get better dps then everyone.

maybe limit the max Lvl gun for cat one to be lvl 30 maxed, and for cat 2 to be lvl 60 maxed, and for cat 3 to be lvl 80 maxed, and cat 4 to be unlimited, but i do see the problem how to prevent UL non sib guns that are way to big as such in the example, this im not sure :/

Well Kim, with all due respect, I would have joined MM this year if your designated system would have not taken 1250 ped from me in 6 hours on Levis:D

But I will stand guard to any cheats:)

Then that person can watch a cat 1 player chip up and get a better reward in cat 2, plus the fact that what you said costs hundreds of peds in ESI as well as a substantial loss in skill.

Did you even read my previous posts?

yah i did, it was a rhetorical statement. I was in agreement with your comment about L shadow, and acknowledge the "uber gear" reference with your previous post.

My superior intellect has thought of everything, but just in case...

j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

I await your PM

I'm still waiting for the 1st vtol hunter of all that I reported to get a 24h ban, don't make promises you can't/won't keep.

After reading all 12 pages looking for the answer, do we still get the MM mission from Carl in PA this year like years past? And if so, when can we acquire the mission (which date)?

After reading all 12 pages looking for the answer, do we still get the MM mission from Carl in PA this year like years past? And if so, when can we acquire the mission (which date)?

You can get the mission from Carl Tucker near the Port Atlantis marina. It will be made available on December 14.

Back