Preview: Skill Implants (UL)

lol wow that actually looks cool :D

Just awesome Bam...you rock!

Muy bien hecho...no puedo esperar a ver el producto final ;)

Alright I decided to put this production on hold and just focus on the other 2 videos I'm working on right now one of them being, of course, the "Let It Rock" contest held by MA. So far I have the intro done. :yay:
I can't wait to finish it and I also can't wait to see all the other entries.
Good luck to all who participate in it and also make sure and have fun making the videos! :)

I fully understand that u going for the "Let it Rock" competition m8 :yay:
Tho i cant se how it will be much of a challenge for u lol :rolleyes:
My bet is that its practilly allready won by U so i do Gratz u in advance hehe
Ofc there going to be many that do there best to win it with those awesome prices :eek:
Will be intresting to se all for sure :)
Regards

Alright I decided to put this production on hold and just focus on the other 2 videos I'm working on right now one of them being, of course, the "Let It Rock" contest held by MA. So far I have the intro done. :yay:
I can't wait to finish it and I also can't wait to see all the other entries.
Good luck to all who participate in it and also make sure and have fun making the videos! :)

GL :) I hope you'll win the competition :wtg:
You know I'll help for your projects for free ;)

ok the other contest is done...soooo...any insights on when the movie is coming out :D

what can i say, I'm stunned another perfectly written ingame productions movie

great work guys!!!
as always.

Pink

Wow even the trailer is awesome... can't wait to hit the real thing.

This is getting a 5 star, a subscription and a rep for sure ;)

Back in business

Ok, I hadn't updated this thread but I have been working on the movie:D. This movie is more of a personal project for InGame Productions with no deadline.

We are working on 2 other, non personal, projects and have put top priority on them instead.
I do, occasionally, work on scenes for the movie when I can.:)

Bump Update!

Hello everyone! :)

Well just wanted to bump it up with a quick update and I hope no one thinks I've forgotten about this project ;)

Please read the first post I made for the new info.

New Update!

Sweeeeet!
Ok, I got all the voice overs and I'm currently uploading the first episode to VIMEO and Youtube.
Youtube you say?:mad: yes I hate it too but it's the only way I could show it here.

:yay:FIRST EPISODE COMING SOON! :yay:

Back