Preview: The Future of Calypso Survival Maps

Excellent job! It's really coming together!

Hmmm... just a thought. Maybe the artistically added Amethera could be grayed out in the "app" to avoid confusing new players? It looks great in the downloadable map though.

I second this idea since I was confused a few posts ago about the map previously uploaded...:lolup:

~Danimal

Idk about making it grey, as it wont look as good, but i may mark it off as restricted land with red diagonal lines or something, ill worry about that once i have everything else complete.

Although im tempted to leave as is, and just package it with a description, and assume any confusion will eventually be cleared up once they look at the ingame map

Last edited:
You know what would be swell?
A Survival Map android app!

Just added a measure to the key, to show distances, and continent names to the map.

For amethera i also added names for the 3 sections of it, northern, central and eastern.

For Eastern and Northern i have also added "Artists Impression, Based on VU9.4 Map Data" to remove any chance of confusion when comparing to the ingame map. I belive that should address that issue well enough. Further more detailed information about the artists impressions of missing amethera will be added to the upcoming website.

Updated the full resolution preview, http://entropiamaps.com/calypso.jpg

Back