Price Check for some Unl Tailoring BP's

Society
Starfinder II
Jessica Renee Taylor
I have some tailoring BP's and I was hoping that someone might know what the fair market value is on this BP's.

1 - Reilly Boots (C) Blueprint QR : 100

2 - Fresher Boots (C) Blueprint QR : 4.1

3 - Pub Bowler Hat (C) Blueprint QR : 12 .8

4 - Radar Jacket (C) Blueprint QR : 20 .3

Thank you in advance for the help.

BTW --- I will be selling or trading these BP's in the near future

subscribing, if I had the peds (and of course the price was reasonable) I'd definitely like to get one. I been meaning to get a nice/rare clothing bp. Do any actually ever drop?

@ Lardinho ---- I am not sure when these last dropped --- I think it has been a long while. :)

I bought these BP's many years ago (and probably paid too much) ----- but now I am consolidating my crafting - so first off I will be selling my tailoring BP's and supplies.

I am cleaning out my storage so I will be selling lots of other things over the next few weeks.

Thanks for responding!

reilly used to go for 2k a while ago, cuz it is good for skilling
the others are really hard to say because with all the new clothes those items dont really sell anymore :eyecrazy:

I have some tailoring BP's and I was hoping that someone might know what the fair market value is on this BP's.

1 - Reilly Boots (C) Blueprint QR : 100

2 - Fresher Boots (C) Blueprint QR : 4.1

3 - Pub Bowler Hat (C) Blueprint QR : 12 .8

4 - Radar Jacket (C) Blueprint QR : 20 .3

Thank you in advance for the help.

BTW --- I will be selling or trading these BP's in the near future

Reilly is about 1.6k atm (or higher if you are willing to wait for 3-4weeks to sell)
Other pieces are not that pricy, probably few hundred ped each. Radar jacket for example used to be also over 1k bp, but now i saw one ending at 460 or 470ped (not sure)

Although Bowler hat might get you 1k peds also, but be ready to sell it for months(not that wanted bp)

Thank you Leeloo Faith and Whiteknut for your great Info and Feedback.

I will probably just sell the Reilly and just hang on to the others for a while.

Have a great day!!!!!

Just to let you know, the yearly MU on Rielly Boots was tt+1400, I bought a bp for tt+1000.

I'm interested in buying the Pub Bowler Hat bp, but I've no idea what it costs.

Just to let you know, the yearly MU on Rielly Boots was tt+1400, I bought a bp for tt+1000.

I'm interested in buying the Pub Bowler Hat bp, but I've no idea what it costs.

100qr ? if yes you made nice fast profit, if 0 qr then it is normal price.

Back