Price check: Full Angel armor (M) including feet

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
Hello everybody, I have a friend who may be looking to sell a set of (M angel armor including feet. Just want to see what kind of prices he can get for it.
I know Buck seems to be selling for +80k or so, or maybe it's sold already? :scratch2:
Mathias selling without feet at +73k, and feet are roughly 15k, so that would mean 87k....

in a full set, evidently it is harder to find one buyer capable of taking all parts than selling in parts. therefore i believe angel full is 80k, while in parts might get 88-90k parted out.

obviously it should be the same price, but that is not always the case in dealing with full armors.

in a full set, evidently it is harder to find one buyer capable of taking all parts than selling in parts. therefore i believe angel full is 80k, while in parts might get 88-90k parted out.

obviously it should be the same price, but that is not always the case in dealing with full armors.

Hehe I would think that a set would be higher due to the effort of collecting a full set :scratch2:
Ok so 80k-90k is the first estimate.

Hehe I would think that a set would be higher due to the effort of collecting a full set :scratch2:
Ok so 80k-90k is the first estimate.

you would think it. but search a few threads over the years and you will see it's the opposite.

gl to your friend. :yay:

put it out on 90K gluespot.

its cool.

Not arguing or anything, but you mean that some people pay for a set of an armour more than this????????

Apparently this is the case, some people take their gaming very seriously...and also probably have a terminal gambling streak in them, as well as a belief in the stability and unidirectionality of markets...:)

Well, I own full angel M (w/feet), and I don't own a car. :D

I also recently turned down 85k for the set.

Yep, I remember when you bought it for +30K, was sure that was a slightly crazy price back then. I am positive the current prices are nothing short of spectacularly insane, but hey the beauties of managed economy:)

well it's probably held it's value better than animal taming, lore and zoology has since ppl stopped buying it.

over time i'd bet on the armor. at least it does something. :D

Ah, but that is where we differ in our perception of true value Skippo. The taming skills are a long term investment that have huge upside potential once the profession is opened up, and I am indifferent to short term market fluctuations. The armor is just that, the only upside potential it has is market manipulation and false perceptions. Look at it as owning a nice growth stock where there is strong upside versus a heavily manipulated bond with potential to be marked down.

But to be more on topic, I think the comparison to the skills is not an issue here, I was speaking in absolute not relative terms.

BO on 5 parts and Markup on the other 2 parts (sold today/yesterday) shows a total on +81500ped...
And maby some off the BO parts dont sell, so the markup in parts is around 80k...

at least it does something. :D

what exactly does an armour?

Well, I own full angel M (w/feet), and I don't own a car. :D

I also recently turned down 85k for the set.

Well ye but I wouldn't give you as an example to my children, when and if I'd have them.

Also, did you saw more than 1-2 human faces in last 48 hours? That's genuine curiosity, maybe I am part of that cathegory who doesn't give so much importance to uhm VR appearance and then is ok, if angel set carries an importance invisible to mere mortal eye, appearant only to initiates glued to the chair then is ok.

(hope nobody takes it too hard, was first thing to write after my cup of morning tea ^^)

Hehe, good question. In all fairness a good armor does offer protection and does allow higher level gambles, i.e higher bigger mobs. It is of course not a question that higher levels armors are valuable, it is a question where is that breakeven point where the usefulness gives way to insanity, and the high end armors have passed that point long time ago.

The taming skills are a long term investment that have huge upside potential once the profession is opened up, and I am indifferent to short term market fluctuations.

yes, kombi, i'm just speaking about what has actually occured in taming skills, i.e. prices currently running at 50% of what they used to sell for.

and yes, if mindark every improves taming, i'm sure holding a shit load of taming skills will pay off. keyword if. i'm still hoping to see that brief written by whenever it was January of last year?

BO on 5 parts and Markup on the other 2 parts (sold today/yesterday) shows a total on +81500ped...
And maby some off the BO parts dont sell, so the markup in parts is around 80k...

yea, it's looking like these days parting the armor out would only yield 80k, as well. good since i've thought angel was worth ~80k all along. in a set this would probably be worth less, atm, as i suggested in my earlier statements that it was harder to find a person willing to pay markup on all 7 parts at once.

what exactly does an armour?

an armor protects you to a level where you can realistically hunt mobs that loot items of high % or market value, thus, armor or fap or dps owners is a smaller set of ppl that can effectively farm such mats and items.

for that reason, armor has become quite valuable.

that is what does an armor, imo.

Back