Price Check - Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

Society
Starfinder II
Jessica Renee Taylor
Hello All,

I need so help in determining the price of this Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club that I was lucky enough to loot yesterday.

Market value shows avg of around 2790 peds --- but that is for the decade.

From the graph it shows a high of about 9k in 2008 --

Only 36 sales -- last one was in 2011.

Any help would really be appreciated.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Large_Thorifoid_Battle_Spike_Club

Thank you,

Renee :)

I sold a tier 1 during 2012 for tt+3k thru auction.
I hold a tier 3 atm which I estimate around 7k

to tell about a tier 0 probably around 1.5K (which is what i paid for mine at tier 0)

Thank you Konvicted for your feedback!!! Overall did you like the weapon for Melee?

Thank you Konvicted for your feedback!!! Overall did you like the weapon for Melee?

To be honest at tier 3 thats 188.5 impact so it is interesting, my goal was to have it at atleast tier 4 for a decent efficiency as finisher in pvp or pve, also a miss is deadly on it, with the slow reload you have to be extremly accurate or this weapon isnt for you, good point is full impact dmg, bad point way too slow, time to boost that club up dear developers oh and finally increase tier up rate, this is stuck for too long at 3.1

To be honest... it used to be a really cool weapon.

but..

its non-sib

untiered it's only 20 dps

eco is only 2.89 (at level 100)

if it sold in the past for tt+3k then it might sell now, but I would rather buy 5 fire daggers, or 3 shagadi swords, or to stay in the same weapon range, a nice castorian combat mace, which all have sib, more eco and a lot more dps for the same buck.
It can however still be useful as a noob pvp weapon (one swing, one orange jumpsuit dies), due to the really nice base damage.

Back