Price Check

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
What is the market value of the Metallic Bone Replacement bp?
On second thought how many actually exist in game?

What is the market value of the Metallic Bone Replacement bp?
On second thought how many actually exist in game?

Priceless :p
Really though, 2 in game, I don't believe they will ever be sold.

just keep in mind that what they are used to craft is not really something that's needed at the moment since I think that there's other things that can be used to substitute what they do for the same basic end results... so if it's something that has no real use since there's a real workaround for it, it really is priceless because it's got no price anyone should be willing to pay, lol.

Priceless :p
Really though, 2 in game, I don't believe they will ever be sold.

And your rationale for that being? :)

The more pertinent question probably is whether anyone will pay as much as the sellers would want?

Everything has a price. You just need to be willing to pay it.

It's a replacement for body fat for body & face sculpting. In my opinion, if it was crafted it could make a lot of money since body fat is like 150%(stupid high). Also, bone replacement has a higher TT value...so less mark up paid by stylist & more TT value used = more skills gained...overall could be nice if the owners crafted it more.

And your rationale for that being? :)

The more pertinent question probably is whether anyone will pay as much as the sellers would want?

Everything has a price. You just need to be willing to pay it.

Just answered it when ranting on another answer...read above ;)

It's a replacement for body fat for body & face sculpting. In my opinion, if it was crafted it could make a lot of money since body fat is like 150%(stupid high). Also, bone replacement has a higher TT value...so less mark up paid by stylist & more TT value used = more skills gained...overall could be nice if the owners crafted it more.

I have bought fat @135% and bone replacement @ 120% within last 1 week and rather in large quantities. The amount i have would be sufficient for probably 1 year of requirements ( especially with current market conditions).

Bottom line is, without a market for beauty the product will sell in limited quantity and has a rather limited profitability/time. Would i pay insane value for a bp and use it to make a few peds of the the resource required every now and then or i much rather buy cld's and i can pay some additional markup as and when i require? Tough question, eh?

I have bought fat @135% and bone replacement @ 120% within last 1 week and rather in large quantities. The amount i have would be sufficient for probably 1 year of requirements ( especially with current market conditions).

Bottom line is, without a market for beauty the product will sell in limited quantity and has a rather limited profitability/time. Would i pay insane value for a bp and use it to make a few peds of the the resource required every now and then or i much rather buy cld's and i can pay some additional markup as and when i require? Tough question, eh?

CLD investment could vary.
MBR BP is a monopolized business forever ;)

Last edited:
Oh and I check auction all the time...i havent seen mbr on there in a while and last time it was 136%. I saw 1 thing of body fat on there for 150something like a week ago. Traders are getting into beauty mats now.

CLD investment could vary.
MBR BP is a monopolized buisness forever ;)

CLD investment has been more stable then ..uhhh.. beauty for instance :)

Monopoly without a market reminds me of ... Ahhh the Egg!! You know what i mean :D

For CLD investments to go bad and for MBR BP to keep value is only going to happen if somehow EU takes on the SL model and people stop hunting/mining/crafting and get to the SL line of thought. Quite an unlikely scenario i would think.

CLD investment has been more stable then ..uhhh.. beauty for instance :)

Monopoly without a market reminds me of ... Ahhh the Egg!! You know what i mean :D

For CLD investments to go bad and for MBR BP to keep value is only going to happen if somehow EU takes on the SL model and people stop hunting/mining/crafting and get to the SL line of thought. Quite an unlikely scenario i would think.

Beauty is stable. It's not a cash cow but its stable. Been the same way since like 09? Lol

The way MA is going, we are all too addicted to leave EU, but eventually people will get tired of losing and become spiteful...leaving the only thing left in game is to move money around in an economy between players for beauty/fashion and refuse to give it to MA lol (joke)

The reason I asked is - I happen to have one. I was contemplating possibly selling it or attempting to make some product now that gold is a reasonable price. Not sure whether it would be worthwhile to make them.
Just so everyone knows it is not a recent drop - probably 6-7 yrs ago.

Beauty is stable. It's not a cash cow but its stable. Been the same way since like 09? Lol

The way MA is going, we are all too addicted to leave EU, but eventually people will get tired of losing and become spiteful...leaving the only thing left in game is to move money around in an economy between players for beauty/fashion and refuse to give it to MA lol (joke)

Oh, is it? ;) Is that why u have 2+ threads trying to make MA realise how hurt beauticians are? :p If it hasn't been nerfed , then you might as well remove those other threads.

The way MA is going, i see more new blood coming into EU then leaving and i do mean people with higher purchase power then most of us. Just cause you see a few selling out does not mean there is no replacement coming in. They just dont have a reason to post on the forum if thats what u have been following. Two years ago when i joined the game it was the same story and nothing has changed. There will always be people who leave the game , either out of boredom or plain losses and then another group who enjoys it for whatever reasons.

NOTE: No one is indispensable. That is a fallacy people start falling into when they start believing they are bigger then the game itself.

PS: I would love beauty/fashion to prosper but that will not happen the way you want it to and you know that better ;)

PPS: Beauty is eternal ;)

Last edited:
The reason I asked is - I happen to have one. I was contemplating possibly selling it or attempting to make some product now that gold is a reasonable price. Not sure whether it would be worthwhile to make them.

Seems like you already have a client who is ready to pay u 135%+ which for the materials it uses as i see on entropedia seems like a very feasible business. :)

Gl and wish you the best.

Divinity

Oh, is it? ;) Is that why u have 2+ threads trying to make MA realise how hurt beauticians are? :p If it hasn't been nerfed , then you might as well remove those other threads.

3 years of the same beauty compared to an investment from Q4 last year...
Yes it is

As far as my threads go, I've been a stylist for that long and know how it was before the changes, yet i've adapted so i'm still here. If anything it can only get better and as I said above 3 years of stability or less than a year...

As for the rest of your quote you obviously didn't read the joke part of mine

I'd definately say yes, with the materials needed you easily can beat body fat in the market and profit. Demand might not be huge like divinity is bragging, but not only do you not have to pay the initial cost for the BP since you have it already, look and see how scarce it is on auction for yourself, I rarely see it.

Hehe i remember times when only Auktuma crafted those for memento reasons i guess - some of us beauticians held one in shops for pure decorative purpouses...

Because main ingredient in those is - gold which was really expencive at that time. And fat was always around 150% which was better then 2000% on bone :laugh:

I guess with gold down - its really down to be crafted again...

I.

Just to answer this:

If you can squeeze in profit while selling them below bodyfat markup - than its profitable because beauticians need something to skill with...
Otherwise you will sell 4 pcs / year (maybe)

I.

Back