PriceCheck/Compare: Power Claw ME vs. Smacker Three UL

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
I've been drooling over both of these Powerfists for awhile (the smacker since it came out and now the new Power Claw ME). But now i'm having a hard time deciding between the two.. and think the prices will start to adjust themselves on the Smacker three a bit too with the new Power Claw ME out now.

The Power Claw is obviously a bit more desirable due to its higher dmg/s and lower TT tied up.. (quite a bit lower).. but its not going to last for nearly as long when hunting.. of course its still a good long hunt before heading to the repair terminal.

Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition
Dmg:20
Range:4.0
Attacks:64
Dmg/S:21.3
MaxTT:127.00
Decay:4.913
Eco:4.07
SIB:Yes

Loughlin Smacker Three
Dmg:18
Range:3.0
Attacks:67
Dmg/S:20.1
MaxTT:3052.00
Decay:4.414
Eco:4.08
SIB:Yes

The smacker three has tons of TT tied up in it and a little slower attack.. but the eco is slightly better.. I don't think i'd want to put quite as much markup into this little toy.. but might put slightly more markup into it then the Power Claw due to its eco and faster attacks and longer hunts... :scratch2:

Both great looking toys... but really.. what kind of markup should be paid for each one?

I just sold a Power Claw ME for +2200ped as for the other one the makup is still high. I guess its all depend how much you are ready to pay for one.

Back