PriceCheck: Ninja High Jacket Stripes (M,C)

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
Looking for current price...

1593Normal.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a Price on this??
I have seen 2 female in the last week for tt+400
But nothing on a male version..

I paid TT +850 I think quite few years ago for mine. They're limited in number.

There's a slight bug on them now after the avatar update, the bottom edge (looking up from the ground) is like a few centimetres wide, it looks like the jacket is as thick as a plank of wood.

I had a full hood one too at one stage, but you couldn't wear sunglasses with it, I found that annoying. I think the high jackets are worth more than full hooded for that reason. you can wear hats etc with high jacket.

I never was a fan of the long coats, even though they sort of carried an 'uber cool' status wearing them with armour. So to me these jackets are worth more than others might consider them to be worth.

I very much doubt I would sell mine even if offered 2K peds, but I'm sure if you keep an eye out, a male version will be listed between 400 - 600ish.

The black ones are worth much more, even though there's the grey colour issue (another thread) not sure if fixed.

Depends how many of the original ones, are sitting in long gone avatar accounts. Eventually they will become very rare. Also who knows what the planet partners might bring to the party affecting prices.

Rick

Back