Prices on furiture after the apartments came

roulette

Old
Society
-=CA=- Calypso Angels
Roulette
Sampled some graphs on a few popular furitures and their auctionprices , nice to see how the prices has changed after the apartements came into our world ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It had a pretty big effect on furniture prices indeed :eek:
A wooden table i bought for 20 ped sold for 150ped buyout in minuts :eek:

As someone else suggested MA should get IKEA invovled in PE.

Could work realy well as a promotional tool. Ikea could give MA like actual 3D models of real products and basically donate them into LOOT they could have a product ID in the description and if you liked it in your virtual appartment you could go online submit the Product ID and mabey even a discount Code.

RexDameon said:

Could work realy well as a promotional tool. Ikea could give MA like actual 3D models of real products and basically donate them into LOOT they could have a product ID in the description and if you liked it in your virtual appartment you could go online submit the Product ID and mabey even a discount Code.

OMG STOP! You're getting me too excited :eek: :laugh:

What a Idea!!!!!

Imagine some Fashion Companys would deal with MA. They bring new Cloth Modells online and if you like them you can also Buy them in RL. Maybe you not even bugged with any Annoying Payment Procedere you just can pay in PED :D

Same for Funiture, *Thinks about following*

Girl : Honey, we need a new Couch!

Boyfriend : *Playing PE* sorry we can't afford a new one this Month.

Girl : Crying

Boyfriend : *Reads* You found Loot worth 25k by killing an Atrox Stalker you recorded .. bla bla.

*To the Girl* Ok i changed my Mind lets buy some nice new Funiture over PE Ikea Section

Happy End :)

I had nothing against RL Products buyable in PE. I would just annyoed by Advertising Banners in Port Atlantis or Hadesheim for Alienware as Example or other Stuff who dont fit in the Szenario.

Nice Idea , Rep added RexDeamon :)

RexDameon said:

Dude what an idea! Im a crafter (oh well ;) ) I can help people put together their IKEA furiture, after a while I might even have to use the bp anymore :p

Last edited:
The thing that they'd have to bring to ikea's attention is how much publicity it would bring. Like the sale of Treasure island many people learned about PE. Or even like the guy that sold his forehead as advertising space on Ebay. It's not the actual doing it that gets the promotion but the Media Hype.

All the new stations would be caring "Ikea to promote new virtual furniture"

btw sorry Roullette for kinda hijacking i'm realy trying to help with your orinignal post in dropping prices of furniture.

Please don't encourage MA to turn PE into an online shopping mall or a plethora of furniture and clothes ads. I would quit.

Rain Man said:
Please don't encourage MA to turn PE into an online shopping mall or a plethora of furniture and clothes ads. I would quit.
i doubt it if it meant more loot.

Back