Suggestion: Privatize the Brood Cave Instance - Suggestion With Solutions!

Should Aurli Brood Cave Be Privatized?

• Total voters
Once botting issue is resolved, MU of almost all hunting loot will go up, as they will not be able to throw large amounts of stuff to the market any more.

I would just go hard core and ban them all, at least give out one two month bans or something as a warning.

Istances are not the solution. Shared loot should be to avoid arguing
(i found some bad attitude ppl that argued on shared mob too LOL)
a redesign of shared loot system could be the solution
botting in a game that drops below decay is an interesting fact ...
maybe my perception of loot is deceived.

Once botting issue is resolved, MU of almost all hunting loot will go up, as they will not be able to throw large amounts of stuff to the market any more.

This could be resolved by loot composition rebalancing, wherein the vast majority of loot from within instances is Shrapnel - much like Mayhem instances.

Instead of making instances just develop the cave system and expand it. The more people that gain access to it the more they should develop it and potentially add more taxed zones with different loot tables. Have another "Create a Critter" competition and add a new alien to the mix or implement some type of mining tunnel system as well. Engage the community and boost interaction between players seems like a better option. Development of the asteroid will boost CP shares and interest in the location in my opinion.

I'm torn......part of me wants my cave to myself so no one takes my bosses.....part of me loves watching people give up too soon and taking theirs :D

I'm torn......part of me wants my cave to myself so no one takes my bosses.....part of me loves watching people give up too soon and taking theirs :D
you could always offer to 'buy' 'used' instances from those who plan to end theirs ;)

How about a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different conclusions written on it that you could JUMP TO.

How about a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different conclusions written on it that you could JUMP TO.
That is the worst idea I have ever heard in my life, Tom.

Instead of making instances just develop the cave system and expand it. The more people that gain access to it the more they should develop it and potentially add more taxed zones with different loot tables. Have another "Create a Critter" competition and add a new alien to the mix or implement some type of mining tunnel system as well. Engage the community and boost interaction between players seems like a better option. Development of the asteroid will boost CP shares and interest in the location in my opinion.

I totally share your opinion, Expend the cave, Develop it further.

de-privatize everything is a better approach.

regarding botters - MA has said macro-assisted hunting is allowed. no one likes it, but they're not going to enforce their ToU against botters so get over it.

privatized land areas in this game was probably the dumbest idea MA had. now look at ark and RT, almost the entire planets' content are taxed. Especially mid-high level content.

I Vote YES , I Been Waiting These Day To Come Since When I Have Lost Track :ROFLMAO:

Back