Problem with Updating :(

Sweety

Provider
So... yeah, like 2 days ago there was a patch, only for PE.exe, well the problem is that I can't download that, it always say connecting error (I think its the same one as the one that is displayed when the servers are down and you try to download) Anyways, I normally cancel and see that the CL didn't change so I thought it wasn't a big update and went to do other things, well its been 2 days already and today I tried to login (I still can't download) and I can't login... because I must download the file before I can login...anyone have any ideas how to fix that?

(reinstalling is not a wanted suggestion)

run clupdater.exe

if it doesnt fix it, ask again. =)

Hey, still having problems with the update?

I zipped down PE.exe to PE.zip and uploaded it at:
[link removed] if you still need it.

Download it and unzip it to the Project Entropia folder, it's usually located at:
C:\Program\MindArk\Project Entropia

I hope it works! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thanks to Recoda and Dash, it worked ... for 7.4

Today I open and downloaded 7.5, which is great, and then it started uploading... just as its about to finish uploading (the bars are all at full), it stopped.. so i aborted and everything seems fine. I can't start tho... it stays at connecting to ftp now, but I don't get the error message anymore.
Thats for both opening CL or cancelling update and trying to login, both stops

oh wait, actually it works again.. but I need the new updated file that Recoda zipped, but for 7.5 instead... and the updater doesn't work

Sweety, is it possible your firewall closed a port that's needed by PE?

See the manual on the client loader to see which ports you need open.

You need the new .exe file? Not the whole update? So you were able to download the whole VU except for the exe file?
I could upload the file if you only need the .exe, but as PE removes the .ark file after it have been installed I can't upload that one, so I guess you'll have to redownload the whole game if that's the case...

Back